Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-23-2012, 09:44 PM   #31 
lvandert

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklE fin View Post
I don't have any problems like that at home but the girls at school are annoying.
ditto. I'm happy I'm done with highschool. I hated it. I was always picked on. I was skinny as heck and was rather flat chested (still kinda am). I wasn't one of the "pretty girls" so I got bullied constantly. So much so I'd come home a hide in my room and cry to myself. I think my parents might have been afraid to say anything to upset me when I got home because I was tortured enough already. It wasn't until I flipped my senior year and punched a girl square in the face did people finally back off. From then on I had an "F u" attitude on everyone's opinion.
I'm not saying you need to punch your dad in the face but you'll have that moment when a switch flips and you wont give a hoot about who thinks or says what. It's harder with parents but I do that now too. My parents put me down and hold double standards now-days but most of it doesn't bother me.
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:49 PM   #32 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I've almost never seen any bullying at my schools. Nothing like that crazy TV stuff or stuff they tell us about in anti bullying assemblies. Usually after one of those most of us are like "that doesn't happen."
I DID see bullying once on the bus, after a couple weeks I finally got the nerves to tell them it's not even funny. I'd probably act faster if I saw it again, the girl moved schools the next year but now we go to the same highschool and we're friends...
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:51 PM   #33 
teeneythebetta

I'm a loner. So I don't get bullied... People act like I'm innocent and helpless xD
Posted via Mobile Device
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:30 PM   #34 
betta lover1507

am a loner too, people thought i was tough and mean (as well as quiet) ^^"
not moving to high school might be a change
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 03:48 PM   #35 
dramaqueen
Banned

I've been a longer since leaving Colorado.No one here wants to be friends. I don't have kids or grandkids so I have nothing in common with anyone.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:12 PM   #36 
Sheldon31

I used to get called fat. I'm 8 stone (52kilos ish)... So if a twig like me gets called fat I dunno what's bloody right. Ignore it. Reacting always feeds it.
Sheldon31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:26 PM   #37 
CharStarr

Im really sorry that he did that to you, I have similar issues with my father as well. He doesn't live with me nor do we see each other often but when we do, he's prone to poke my belly and go, "You're getting big." Sweetheart isn't he? Being a nice person that I am, I do not comment on his hair loss or anything. In terms of high school, I was a loner as well after I had a bad breakup with a boy who physically abused me, his friends started calling me horrible names and I ended up becoming very isolated. Luckily I switched schools after a year of that and met the wonderful man I married <3
CharStarr is offline   Reply With Quote