Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-24-2012, 08:20 PM   #91 
CandiceMM

DAY 4 UPDATE

Hi everybody, I want to share with you on how my little Heart Breaker is doing. It's day 4 and he is doing so well!!! He is curious with me, alert and swimming all over his tank. I did a 100% water change today and decided not to fill it to the top so air access is easier for him. I also started to use Stress Coat, I'm hoping it will help along with Aquarium Salt.

Here are a few pictures of him : D

Here he is being nosy with the new thermometer.

This is not the best photo but you can see the clear fin regrowth. YEAY!

Here he is swimming his little heart out. Yeay straight back!

Still checking out the thermometer.
CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:21 PM   #92 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
Thanks for saying that about my betta. It's really fun to watch yours grow and get healthy too. I can't wait to see him when his fins are fully grown!
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:27 PM   #93 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
wow! I just looked at him from day 1 to today and he is looking so much better.
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:32 PM   #94 
CandiceMM

I know he did a complete turn around, he is on his road to recovery! I am pleased.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:33 PM   #95 
pinkcupid765

He's so tiny! I'm starting to see some blue in his fins! A blue and red halfmoon! He's going to be gorgeous! @.@
pinkcupid765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #96 
BettaJen

:) Great job. I wish him well.
BettaJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:37 PM   #97 
CandiceMM

Yes he is very tiny, and I know I can't wait to see his fins grown out. I am excited to see what colors this little Half Moon will be :)

@BettaJen, Thanks so much :D
Old 07-24-2012, 09:40 PM   #98 
LizzyP

This warms my heart so much. I've been stalking this thread all day waiting for more pictures, lol. He's looking so much better!! I'll be sending more prayers his way. :)
LizzyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:47 PM   #99 
choob99

I quit looking at petco and petsmart coz i used to do the same thing, i just can't look at them at all anymore, although this is one of the worst cases i've seen at one of those stores before. Any ones elses Petco's selling "baby bettas"? Mine are all selling them now, they are probably less than a month old or right around a month, so no clue if they are males or females and no color to any of them, they have wording on them that say "get a baby and watch it grow up" this is so irresponsible of them
choob99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:45 PM   #100 
Twilight Storm

Candice you're a sweety :) Heart Breaker is a perfect name for him. Although you will have to change your signature now since you are a Betta Mommy of 12 now! ;)

It looks like he might still have a touch of the fin rot on his tail in the first picture of day 4 near the bottom there to me. Maybe it's just the lighting in the picture? He does look worlds better then the first pictures though, and so quickly.

When I saw the first pictures I was wondering if he had a crooked spine or if he just got sick enough waiting to be sold he developed the bend. Since he straitened out I guess that answered my question. :)

He sure seems to be fascinated with that thermometer!!! That's too cute! :D

@ Teeny- I'm sorry to hear your story about your dog. :( I think it's a cursed name.. It's like some cursed movie and TV roles... I know it sounds superstitious, just when I saw the name being contemplated I didn't want the poor little guy to pull through only to have something extremely awful happen to him later on.
Twilight Storm is offline   Reply With Quote