Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-25-2012, 10:24 AM   #11 
LittleWatty

Ah, that happens sometimes! I've had 3 betta's scream at me when I was looking through all their cups/baggies. My first happened to be perfect because he was the colors I wanted too. The second I didn't buy right away, but every time I went back to Petco, I'd stop and watch him for a little while. He was quite active, and did a little jiggle any time I stopped. Ended up buying him, and now he's the feistiest boy I've got! My last was a king - one of five that looked like brothers. He was in the dirtiest cup, but was the only boy that would flare for me. I wasn't even planning on the second two, but I took them home anyway! XD
LittleWatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:07 AM   #12 
Jrf456

Hiya! I looooove white bettas. I have Winter, Tinsel and Heather! They're all white. :P I got Winter at Petco, Tinsel at Pet Supermarket, and Heather at Petsmart. Good luck!
Jrf456 is offline   Reply With Quote