Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-24-2012, 10:32 PM   #21 
magnum

Hahah glad you liked them! I can't see the webpages behind the links, cause It's a school computer I'm on, so that's why I didn't know how large the figurine thing was.

Yes, I've been looking for some Greek stuff! I'm wanting to do all there tanks a different theme, say one Greek, Roman, Egyptian and Medieval.
magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:53 PM   #22 
Lost Eventide

Ah, yeah. School filters suck =< One of the reasons I love the college network seeing they don't block anything; they just monitor what you download and such so they can make sure you're not doing anything illegal xD

Petco has some pretty cool themed stuff if you have one available or you can ship stuff in. Most of their stuff is found on Amazon as well, but that's where I got my Greek columns. They also have a really cool Egyptian vase if you are looking for stuff for that theme =3 It would be perfect for a centerpiece depending on the tank size. I saw it in person and it would work really well in a 5g-10g aquarium provided it's rectangular and not a hex.
Lost Eventide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:06 PM   #23 
magnum

Ohhh sounds good :3 I live in Australia and my parents arn't to keen on getting stuff shipped in but, I should be able to find a replica in one of the three LCPS around my house :3.

My tank, well I'm not sure the Gallons/Litres, but it's one of those ones with a three divided (:
magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:13 PM   #24 
bettafishfinnatic

hehe your welcome aquaris reminds me of aqua wich reminds me of atlantis lol
bettafishfinnatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:45 AM   #25 
Lost Eventide

Ah. Well I'm sure there are replicas out there.Those are usually the Petco brand, and often times it's another big company that makes them, just the store in question pays to have their name put on them xD

Not sure if something that vase sized would be good for a divided tank though. It may be a bit large for just one of the "compartments."

And that makes sense, bettafishfinatic xD Believe it or not I actually didn't catch the connection first time through, lol.
Old 07-25-2012, 01:07 PM   #26 
Lost Eventide

I got my baby!

Originally I was going to get a black orchid, but my mom picked this little guy off the shelf and she brought my attention to him, and needless to say I was torn. However, this fella was really interactive and was dancing for me whenever I picked him up, so my heart melted <3

He's acclimating in his new home right now. He's a dragonscale, but I'm not sure what his tail-type is. I'm pretty sure he's a veiltail, but his fins are currently a bit split so I can't tell. He might be a delta. The picture really doesn't do him justice though.

His fins do look a bit clamped, so I'm anxious to see what he looks like once he has his entire tank to swim in. I'm also curious to see if any colour changes occur, as he's quite bright as he is.

As far as names, I'm really considering either Aristotle or Socrates.
Attached Images