Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-24-2012, 02:41 PM   #151 
betta lover1507

(warning, randomness XD) (v'3')> i marked the cross on my window (with my fingers, it's still there :D) and have a little cross on one of my fishies tanks in my room :I it helps me, then i have a bible in there too :3 so i don't feel really anything in there no more
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:07 PM   #152 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
(warning, randomness XD) (v'3')> i marked the cross on my window (with my fingers, it's still there :D) and have a little cross on one of my fishies tanks in my room :I it helps me, then i have a bible in there too :3 so i don't feel really anything in there no more
Ah, don't worry about yourself.
If you made a cross on your window, I don't believe it would protect you unless you used holy oil to make it.
And a cross is good for a tank. My betta hasn't had any health problems ever since I put 2 mini statues of Saint Joseph and Saint Francis next to his tank. He flares at them a lot though xD
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:03 AM   #153 
bettafishfinnatic

@paintingpintos that is propbaly ture... i dont no there must be tons of different thoughts on it lol
bettafishfinnatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:49 AM   #154 
betta lover1507

cross is on Zero's tank, and he is beginning to get over SBD ^^" but his fins are still healing from tearing them :c bettafishfinnatic your fish on your avi looks like my Unnamed boy save from the chicago reptile house X3 his fins are half way healed (random), though he has red spots on his fins
-----
well i didn't put the cross IN his tank, i put it standing straight up on top of his tank
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:12 AM   #155 
teeneythebetta

This thread has made me want to learn more about the paranormal phenomenon.
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:18 PM   #156 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
This thread has made me want to learn more about the paranormal phenomenon.
If you do, About.paranormal.com just has a load of garbage that people submit (fake stories) so don't even bother going there xD
Old 07-25-2012, 02:22 PM   #157 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintingPintos View Post
If you do, About.paranormal.com just has a load of garbage that people submit (fake stories) so don't even bother going there xD
Ahaha okay :)
Old 07-26-2012, 09:32 AM   #158 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Ahaha okay :)
BUT-
Paranormal State is a relatively good show to watch.....I don't think it's faked, because demons don't jump out at every corner like people would expect at a horror movie. There is one episode about mothman and using an infrared heat camera they actually found some deer-like animal with big wings moving around in the forest.
Umm also if you can watch Psychic Kids on Youtube. That's the best series I know of, and I learned so much from it!!
Here's my favorite episode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1WkaEhMfbg
Old 07-26-2012, 09:42 AM   #159 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintingPintos View Post
BUT-
Paranormal State is a relatively good show to watch.....I don't think it's faked, because demons don't jump out at every corner like people would expect at a horror movie. There is one episode about mothman and using an infrared heat camera they actually found some deer-like animal with big wings moving around in the forest.
Umm also if you can watch Psychic Kids on Youtube. That's the best series I know of, and I learned so much from it!!
Here's my favorite episode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1WkaEhMfbg
Okay, thanks! Do you know anything about the show on animal planet, "the haunted"? I love that show.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:11 AM   #160 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Okay, thanks! Do you know anything about the show on animal planet, "the haunted"? I love that show.
No problem!
And yes, I've watched all of "The Haunted" episodes that are on Netflix for Roku :3
I absolutely love that show....especially the creepy episode where all the horses in the stable kept getting moved around and nobody could see why.....that was beyond creepy!
None of that has ever happened at the stable where my horse is kept (the horses can come and go as they please throughout 5 pastures and 2 barns, so they normally don't go in stalls unless we're trimming their hooves), but many many rescue animals have lived and died there. I think out of the 31 horses, 27 were rescues from abuse cases. The others were bred on the farm or bought from an auction due to poor health.
I think maybe 7 dogs and around 10 cats, and I think 12 horses have died there. But many other strays that crawled in and were very elusive and unseen have died there too.
A few weeks ago I was mucking out the large barn (very eerie-- low ceilings, dark, very old [someone pressed "1937" into the concrete in one stall], and the stalls are very dark and creepy unless the doors are open, plus the stalls have slats rather than a solid wall) and I was completely alone. None of the horses or cats were in there, they were enjoying the nice weather. I was getting toward the darker end of the barn, and out from one of the stalls darted a black cat. Except halfway down the aisle, it just evaporated into thin air. That was so creepy that I completely stopped mucking and stayed out of the stable for 2 hours .____.
A few other times I've been in an empty pasture, just looking around, and I've felt a horse breathing on me, yet there is nothing there.
Also, waaaay in the back of the pastures, there is a line of old pine trees, then there are mini pastures formed with old broken stone walls, and there are even old run-in shelters there. There's also just some rubble from maybe an outhouse, and it's just all yellowed grass in this creepy scrubland of pasture. I was out in the back pasture once, running around with my horse, and I was going to one of those very old pastures, and my horse would NOT go in. Normally she'll run and play with me there, but that one time she seemed so terrified of something I could not see that she was sweating and shivering. She stuck REALLY close to me and kept stepping on my feet, so I went back. Later I went back alone and there were no tracks from bears or coyotes or anything.....it was just a really eerie feel over there.

What else?? Oh, yes. I was in the giant hay loft once, which is nice and breezy, and in the rafters lots of pigeons like to roost. I was sitting on a hay bale petting one of the goats, and suddenly the goats, pigeons, and sheep, all at once, darted out of the stable right as I saw something move in the shadows. It looked remotely like a person, but it was still just a creepy shadow that was definitely NOT made from actual shadows....
Lots of eerie stuff happens over there, but I mostly ignore it unless it's really really creepy.