Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-21-2012, 07:56 AM   #101 
teeneythebetta

Very pretty girls ^
If it werent for my dream to rescue pit bulls from shelters... I'd love a golden retriever. Their fur is so thick and beautiful :D
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:34 AM   #102 
twinjupiter

Aside from my girls, I have a 3 year old mutt named Memphis.
He was adopted from the shelter at 14 weeks old by my Fiance and his full registered name is Memphis Murdertrain Crawford. He is a aussie/malinois mix, as far as I can tell from his behavior, play style and the history the shelter gave us.
Here he is at 14 weeks:

And now

I also have a kitty of unknown age, Eva. She is our temporary adopted kitty, as her dad is a good friend of ours who joined the military and does not know when he will be able to return and take her. She is the sweetest cat I have ever met.

She can be a bit dramatic when she is hungry. She will find something loud and crunchy, like plastic, paper, magazines, cardboard, mail.. and chew/eat it like "MOM I AM STARVING LOOK I AM EATING PAPER BECAUSE NO ONE EVER FEEDS ME"
As you can see below, she is not starving in the least..

She and Memphis love to hang out together. Here they are watching a bug stuck in the ash of the fireplace.

Then there's my planted 55gal.
twinjupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:49 AM   #103 
teeneythebetta

Aww very pretty babies! My cat's love to chew paper/cardboard/plastic as well... But they don't eat it
Old 07-21-2012, 09:30 AM   #104 
twinjupiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
Aww very pretty babies! My cat's love to chew paper/cardboard/plastic as well... But they don't eat it
She doesn't actually swallow it, just rips and chews as loudly as possible.
twinjupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:02 AM   #105 
Luimeril

don't have pics. 8U but, my family owns 5 dogs(Belle, Heidi, and Amy are chihuahuas, Holly is a Pekingese, Mandy is my Jack Russel/Pomeranian mix), one inside cat(Junior), one outside cat we adopted as a stray(Miss Kitty), 11 bettas, one turtle(Turtle), and as of today, one baby sugar glider named Meeko. :U
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:44 AM   #106 
bettafishfinnatic

ya, id love a pit bull those were my first choice because i licked the differencness but my mom said no, so instead i got my sunny(:
bettafishfinnatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 02:12 PM   #107 
kfryman

I wish I had my sisters computer to post pictures (I usually use my phone) but I guess I could tell you what there is outside of fish at my house.

We have three dogs, one is old and is on meds. She is 14 or 15 and is a bigger dog so we may Jose her soon. My sister has two dogs that are sisters, pit bull and rhodesion ridgeback. She also has a ball python that is probably bigger than 5 foot. We have 3 cats all have been rescued or taken in, the oldest we got as a kitten, she was dumped with her litter and was the last one left of the litter. The other two are buddies, they adopted us, my mom fed them as they were strays and we have had them since. I will try and post pictures later.
kfryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:24 PM   #108 
Laki

Those retrievers are sooo nice! I love them but my bf thinks they're too plain o.o He wants a french mastiff (there is less variation in shades of them than goldies) lol oh well.
I love the look of Memphis! He's handsome :)
It's not my cat who makes paper noise to annoy mom and dad. It's my bunny. When her hay rack is empty she will take it off the 'wall' and slam it a couple times. I usually find it on the side of the litter box where I see as I walk by when it's empty. Normally it is on the inside and you cannot see it as you walk by (she has a 3 storey condo)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:56 PM   #109 
mkayum

Tego, my shaved cat lol. I have to shave all of his fur for some health reasons. He always eat too much hairs and would throw up on my bed. I figured it wasn't not good for him. Hairball problem and this weather too, It's too hot for my cat. After I shaved him, I started to notice that he seems getting better. He can cool himself off and also stopped throwing up the hairballs. I love my cat and he also know the tricks. I taught him to sit and stand up and beg for food in sign language, I'm deaf... of course. I would sign "want", he understood and he raises his right paw to show that he does want a treat. I taught his first trick is sit in the sign language when he was a year old. He's seven years old and is still learning his new trick of standing up. I never had a dog and I got bored and thought of trying to teach my cat. He's quite smart enough to understand. (: He gets along with my pets.

He only befriends my three years old parakeet and a leopard gecko, Nemo. He used to be very close with my green parakeet which is four years old. She died the next day when I noticed her becoming weak. I had made an appointment to take her to the vet but she died the next day. She was given to me by my friend. She had this bird for two years and then another couple years with me. She was extremely tamed and will let you hold her anytime. She died on the early of the springtime.

The blue parakeet, Berry in this photo is still alive and is three years old. He was a mate to my deceased green parakeet, Kiwi.

This is my ten gallon tank and is home to 3 or 4 years old minnow (Sea Queen) & the 2 years old rosey minnow (Sea King) and the seven Kuhili loaches. (which is hiding in the cave)... and one white cloud minnow.

My betta clan!
First: Morgan| Unicorn | No name? | Dr. Reid | NownKnu

My two praying mantis!

Green Lady

Popa Lady

My leopard gecko, Nemo

She's turning in two years in the next month. (: My little beauty gecko.
mkayum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:02 PM   #110 
teeneythebetta

Your pets are so pretty!! I taught my cat's to sit and high five lol. Well one only knows sit cos shes stubborn lol