Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-26-2012, 09:31 PM   #11 
LugiaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazzfish View Post
To bad you dont live near me my lps has tons of awesome plants like everything you listed above plus more.
Seriously! I would LOVE to have them shipped to me! Do you know the general price range?
LugiaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:32 PM   #12 
LugiaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
They are tiny, sensitive and high strung fish is all. Like tiny tiny. The threadfins eat microscopic life, I've never fed mine in all this time. Gertrudae are similar, I'm looking for some of those too (but not with betta). I can just imagine it might not end well.
Posted via Mobile Device
:O They're so small they can get eaten?! gasp.
Are any of my other listed fish that tiny? XD I believe i'll be taking them off my list!!! xD
Old 07-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #13 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

They won't get eaten unless your fish is a monster, they'd just live their lives in fear. They're one of those "species only tank" fish. Mine has cories and a farlowella, which obviously don't get in the way.
I'd read up on the loach here, don't know much on them.
Yasuhikotakia sidthimunki (Dwarf Chain Loach) — Seriously Fish
For the sake of everyone I'd keep this tank at 76-77F also.
On tropicalfishkeeping.com (sister site so same login and everything) under their classifieds is a user named Knuggs who sells lots of rare plants. Most of what he has are crazy expensive ones, but he has a few normaler things too lol. He has fissidens but not the exact species you want, still might be a good idea to look through his threads, he has beautiful shrimp too.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:42 PM   #14 
LugiaChan

Quote:
They won't get eaten unless your fish is a monster, they'd just live their lives in fear. They're one of those "species only tank" fish. Mine has cories and a farlowella, which obviously don't get in the way.
I'd read up on the loach here, don't know much on them.
Yasuhikotakia sidthimunki (Dwarf Chain Loach) — Seriously Fish
For the sake of everyone I'd keep this tank at 76-77F also.
On tropicalfishkeeping.com (sister site so same login and everything) under their classifieds is a user named Knuggs who sells lots of rare plants. Most of what he has are crazy expensive ones, but he has a few normaler things too lol. He has fissidens but not the exact species you want, still might be a good idea to look through his threads, he has beautiful shrimp too.
Posted via Mobile Device
they will also eat vegetative matter if available, often including soft-leaved aquatic plants

looks like its going off my list as well! XD
Old 07-26-2012, 09:52 PM   #15 
Spazzfish

Around $2-5 but i am no expert on plant shipping...
they recently cleaned out their 4 huge plant tanks
hahaha my freind says i shouldnt talk to people from michigan.... She also says go buckeyes whatever that means she said you would understand...
Spazzfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #16 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

What size tank are you working on?
Also, nice seeing/chatting with you again. You been hiding?
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:01 PM   #17 
LugiaChan

Quote:
Around $2-5 but i am no expert on plant shipping...
they recently cleaned out their 4 huge plant tanks
hahaha my freind says i shouldnt talk to people from michigan.... She also says go buckeyes whatever that means she said you would understand...
I dont watch sports let alone tv.... I have no idea what she's trying to say o_O or even what sports are popular here or elsewhere.

I will be interested... Shipping in an envelope is generally $2.50-$4 for more plants, for a box its like $4-$7 maybe. Is there a way you can tell me exactly what's avaible? :) and how much for each? or photos? :D it will help sooo much <3
Old 07-26-2012, 10:03 PM   #18 
LugiaChan

Quote:
What size tank are you working on?
Also, nice seeing/chatting with you again. You been hiding?
Posted via Mobile Device
10 gallon! ^_^ thanks I got a betta replacement I still miss my loss of my betta from befor but i'm doing well...I really really really need to know what plants don't create such a mess or create plant matter/roots and leaves everywhere somehow some way its the most important info I need right now. My tank was a huge giant mess with just one Phillipine fern plant.
Old 07-26-2012, 10:05 PM   #19 
Spazzfish

I will take your list with me shopping next time they always have abunch of large swords wisteria they currently have java moss frog bit and banana lillies. They try to get a little bit of everything.
Spazzfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:07 PM   #20 
LugiaChan

Quote:
I will take your list with me shopping next time they always have abunch of large swords wisteria they currently have java moss frog bit and banana lillies. They try to get a little bit of everything.
That's great! For some reason I am a huge giant fan of things no body has heard of. If you can take my list with you I will forever be very thankful! I don't mind paying more for the help you can provide, I hope they're under $5/plant for each. :D