Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-26-2012, 08:30 PM   #141 
KevinPham123

Feel sorry for it without an anal fin :(
KevinPham123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #142 
teeneythebetta

You're doing such a great job with him, kudos!
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:37 PM   #143 
CandiceMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinPham123 View Post
Feel sorry for it without an anal fin :(
I know :( Breaks my heart, you should have seen him swim when I first got him. He looked like his spine was crooked. Now he swims perfect. He is my little trooper!
CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:38 PM   #144 
CandiceMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
You're doing such a great job with him, kudos!
Thanks Teeny, I appreciate it so much <3
CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:40 AM   #145 
Twilight Storm

Waiting for his fins to grow back will be the hardest part I agree, but yes he does look a lot better today. He came into your life for a reason CandiceMM. :)

I know 99% of everyone thinks I'm crazy when I say this, but I still believe all our pets are little angels sent here to touch our lives and teach us things. When we learn them, we truly honor their lives.
Twilight Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:08 AM   #146 
Tikibirds

if you have windows movie maker or something similar you can make a music video of his progress. I made one of Lucky - I think it's the best music video i have made so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6DJi...&feature=g-upl
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:37 AM   #147 
Greylady

Hi Candice, wow what an amazing job you are doing for your new little heart breaker!

I first saw this thread on the day you posted it, and to be honest, I didn't come back until today because on that first day you brought him home and I saw his picture it was so depressing and sad, I really didn't think he would make it. I found myself thinking about him all week and finally had to search out the thread to see how he was doing. I'd seen your new avatar and thought...oh, well, there it is...the memorial for that poor little fishy...

I was so surprised and so pleased to see on this thread that he did make it and is doing so well!!

Bravo! You should be very proud! Your video of him is testement to how much better he is, I swear you can see it in his face! He's a happy boy and will grow to a very handsome man! Can't wait to see more pics, I will definitely be following his progress.

If you do start a thread for rescues, he can be the "poster fish"

PS: I had the cutest little beagel, poodle, cockerspaniel mixed mutt named Lucky. I got him when I was in 8th grade, he died of old age in his sleep when my son was 2. Lucky was 16 yrs old and lived a very happy spoiled life. So not all "Luckys" are unlucky.

Last edited by Greylady; 07-27-2012 at 01:43 AM.
Greylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:40 AM   #148 
jeremywadejunior

[quote=

I know 99% of everyone thinks I'm crazy when I say this, but I still believe all our pets are little angels sent here to touch our lives and teach us things. When we learn them, we truly honor their lives.[/quote]

Twilight Storm, that's lovely!! :) I really like it
jeremywadejunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:27 AM   #149 
lelei

Awww..I love it..look at him zoomin away!!..you can how happy he is..and how much he is loved:)
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:08 AM   #150 
lelei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Storm View Post
Waiting for his fins to grow back will be the hardest part I agree, but yes he does look a lot better today. He came into your life for a reason CandiceMM. :)

I know 99% of everyone thinks I'm crazy when I say this, but I still believe all our pets are little angels sent here to touch our lives and teach us things. When we learn them, we truly honor their lives.

Funny..I was going to say that..I feel the same way..at the time, when I was in the process of buying a fish from Mo, I felt bad, but I had to cancel because Sapphire was given to me, and I culd not let him get flushed, I saw in his eyes, he needed love and TLC..and I knew he was meant to be my fish..and he is just so amazing, and yes, he is teaching me things, I never dreamed I could ever learn from a fish..he is a very special lil guy indeed
Definatley they are angels, and they come to us for a defininate Purpose
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote