Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-27-2012, 12:25 PM   #11 
lelei

His eyes are sooo gorgeous..they sparkle, and pick up those turqoise hues..Keep those updates coming..:)
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:04 PM   #12 
Akuinnen

Thanks everyone! Now that I think about it, he might have been sold as a HMDT, which explains why he looks like a DT and cost as much as a HM. He was from PetCo, and as a marble he definitely stood out from the others!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandiceMM View Post
What a beautiful Double Tail! And you can never be too obsessed lol!! But I will warn you, Betta's are addicting! Good luck with your new boy!
I know what you mean! I'm already thinking I might get another next month when my friend is giving me his 2.5 gallon tank. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelei View Post
His eyes are sooo gorgeous..they sparkle, and pick up those turqoise hues..Keep those updates coming..:)
Thanks! I love them too, they're a bright crystal blue.
Akuinnen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:07 PM   #13 
Akuinnen

Here are a few more pictures of him. Please excuse the algae, I just got him a few days ago and hadn't finished cleaning it up yet before I took these pictures! This was also before I got smooth stones to cover the gravel and a new plant. I'm planning on adding some more real plants as soon as I can!

At first I was worried he'd get stressed from me making changes to the tank, but when I was setting the gravel and plant in, he swam right up to my hands! He has a very curious nature. :)

Last edited by Akuinnen; 07-27-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Akuinnen is offline   Reply With Quote