Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-27-2012, 09:35 PM   #31 
WildFlower

@teeneythebetta: That's too bad about you're friend :( I showed KcSaf to this website when she got her betta so she knew how to properly take care of him.
@KcSaf: Well I guess you're parents can call me if anything happens and I can RUN over to you're house. Why can't you make you're brother drive you over here with Osore?! >:( Hmmfff, I guess we just have to hope that they fallow you're instructions and nothing goes wrong.

Last edited by WildFlower; 07-27-2012 at 09:40 PM.
WildFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:44 PM   #32 
KcSaf

well, it is true. oh yeah, and unfortunately i cannot find my amazon gift card that i got for my birthday last year :P and i cant really ask my parents to buy me a heater for obvious reasons, so i hope Osore can survive a week or two more without one(he probably can.) big bro is at work, and would not be willing to drive me. anyway i gotta go take a shower now so brb
KcSaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:46 PM   #33 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcSaf View Post
well, it is true. oh yeah, and unfortunately i cannot find my amazon gift card that i got for my birthday last year :P and i cant really ask my parents to buy me a heater for obvious reasons, so i hope Osore can survive a week or two more without one(he probably can.)
I'm sure he will be okay for now, as long as your house is somewhere in the 70s he can manage.
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:50 PM   #34 
WildFlower

I think he will be fine without a heater for a little while. I'll be on later tonight because we are going to a movie, yes Kc, another movie. So if you have any last questions before you leave I can try to answer them. :)
Old 07-27-2012, 10:11 PM   #35 
KcSaf

geez another movie...you guys watch like four movies a week! i dont really have any more questions, and i just checked, the house is at exactly 70, but i put him upstairs in our little bathroom, where it is pretty warm, so he should be fine.
Old 07-28-2012, 12:01 AM   #36 
LizzyP

Just make sure the temperature in the bathroom doesn't fluctuate multiple degrees in a short period of time (due to showering and whatnot) because that could kill your fish.
LizzyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:00 AM   #37 
KcSaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyP View Post
Just make sure the temperature in the bathroom doesn't fluctuate multiple degrees in a short period of time (due to showering and whatnot) because that could kill your fish.
That bathroom is really more of a powder room, just a sink and toilet, so there shouldnt be much temperature fluxuations.
Old 07-28-2012, 01:32 AM   #38 
WildFlower

Yes yes we are a movie fanatic family. On another note, I think thatyou're upstairs bathroom will be a good place to keep him until you get back. I hope nothing goes wrong while you are gone and you have a good time on you're trip!