Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-27-2012, 09:09 AM   #171 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Storm View Post
Wow just saw this thread on the front page and clicked on it. It started me at page 13 and I kind of skimmed through to the end here. I didn't know anything like a Ghost Box existed till now but it's kind of neat. I have to tell my sisters daughter about it.

Thought I would share my odd experience a while ago that I hadn't been able to repeat (Though I tried, shortly after the time.) so I'm not gifted or anything with paranormal powers or anything just thought this was weird.

I felt the need to lay down once. Not a "I'm tired I have to lay here for a minute" type of thing. I just had to lay down right then, no fighting it just a REALLY strong NEED. I relaxed and I felt myself sinking through what felt to me like levels. I don't remember now how many levels I felt myself "sink" through but I suddenly got scared after going through one and opened my eyes. They were rolled back so I couldn't possibly see anything but when I opened them I saw the room I was in was greyish foggy and, I kid you not, a skeleton hand was sticking out over my head from behind me somewhere with it's hand open palm towards my forehead.

I was sooo freaked out after seeing that, I closed my eyes again and forced myself to go up in the "levels" that I felt myself sink down in when the whole mess started. When I opened my eyes the person I was with asked if I was ok. I couldn't just snap out of whatever it was and wake up. I had to distinctly go up what I can only describe as levels.

And no, to all who are wondering, I wasn't on drugs. It's the single unexplained really odd thing that ever happened to me. Still not sure what it means, but it happened a long time ago.

My actual spiritual beliefs are not really an organized religion I don't think. I'm baptized roman catholic, but I don't really believe the whole shebang there as written. I do believe there is a big All power/spirit. I believe in major spirits of the elements that relate to nature such as the spirits of the 4 winds and spirits of the rain, thunder, lightning, and earth etc. Lesser spirits reside in everything. Basically I think most religions are the same just worded differently and use a different book for their teaching stories to get the point across. (Please defenders of any religions don't slam me on this one. It's not meant as a bad thing, just what fits for me personally.)

(If for some reason me bringing any of this up causes a fight or a heated debate please have a mod delete the post. I just stated what I believe in context to the above weird event, and the fact this post is about ghosts and paranormal activity.)

Anyway sorry to butt into your post. I just felt I should share this. If anyone does know what on earth really could have happened to me let me know because I still have no clue.

Edited to add: And now anyone who thought I was normal is probably going OMG! She's a lunatic! LOL. I am still not quite sure why I shared this, I am guessing because i'm tired and it's 9PM. Time for bed probably lol.
Don't say you don't have "paranormal powers", because every single person on the face of the earth does. Especially people who have some sort of mental disorder. People with ADD/ADHD tend to have psychic powers that basically go haywire. When you're a strong psychic and you're trying very hard to block everything out, you get antsy. You start to fidget, you get unwanted amounts of energy surging through your body, and you lose focus very easily. Once you start practicing your gifts again, the large amounts of energy tone down a bit, because it wears you out to some extent. All children though have the gift of seeing auras. That's why when someone with bad intentions smiles and tries to make a young child laugh, the kid KNOWS that that person is not good, and they won't feel secure, thus making them very nervous, maybe making them cry. As you get older, though, you don't even realize that you lose your aura-seeing abilities, so you just detach yourself from them. Your "3rd eye" is like a balloon that slowly deflates. You have to inflate it again to see what you saw before!

And what you said....sinking through levels.....that is really, really, really bizarre. I mean, I've felt as though I were sinking DEEP into my bed, through the floor, but that has never happened to me. Usually when scary things happen they're just spirits that want attention. Obviously that hand thing wanted something else
Says in zombie voice, "Brrraaaaaaiiiinnnnsss"
^only joking
But what the heck was that thing DOING to you?
One of life's mysteries
I hope you're not traumatized or anything.....if that happened to me I wouldn't want to sleep for weeks on end.
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:54 PM   #172 
PaintingPintos

Something creepy that just happened....
Alright.....so the kitchen is separated from the little intersection of the living room and hallway and staircase by a wall. The living room is connected to that intersection, also connected to the dining room, which is also connected to the kitchen. So it makes kind of a square.
So I was sitting in the dining room drawing. I was listening to Pandora on Roku, and I turned around to change the channel. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a black blob around 6 feet high in the air, next to a picture frame. I brushed it off as a negative image from looking at the TV, and turned around. Just to be safe, I told the possible spirit to go away, because I didn't want to be distracted. The next time I turned around to change the channel on Pandora, the blob was still there, but about a foot away from where it was. I told it firmly to go away,
A few minutes later it went up to the dining room table then ran past me, a BIG black shadow person. So I yelled at it to go away and not follow me to my room, and I went to my room.
About 30 seconds after closing my door, it KNOCKED ON MY DOOR
I WAS SO SCARED
I WAS TERRIFIED
WELL, I STILL AM
It didn't knock a few times, just one loud one. And I KNOW that neither the cats or dog could have done that, because I have a tall baby gate in front of my door that they can't get their paws through.
So I went online to talk to my one friend who helps me out with this stuff
They told me to yell at it, scream if I had to.
So I did. And I yelled and shouted and told it that if it didn't leave ASAP, I would get all the Guardian Angels and Saints and Spirit Guides and even God to help me get rid of it.....
And it left.
BUT I'M STILL REALLY SCARED TO LEAVE MY ROOM
Old 07-28-2012, 01:40 AM   #173 
Twilight Storm

When I told other people about the levels thing pintos, and the resulting ghost thing at the end with the mist etc. They said I might have been dying. When I laid down I didn't feel the need to die, I just felt I HAD TO lay down- no questions. That was my only experience really with what I could call a ghost, or at least a spirit of some sort. I guess I could liken it to my spirit taking an elevator down floor by floor stopping briefly at each level getting more scared each level I had gone down until I opened my eyes and freaked out lol. That hand thing wasn't moving from what I remember it was just there above my head. The room I was in was unchanged except it was all light grey mist.

I don't doubt that people have abilities btw just saying I never did, or at least try to delve into it much.

I can't give any advise for what just happened to you except be with your animals, they are physical guardian spirits in my book. Plus, it's said, cats can see spirits so there are two factors going for your cats right there. Besides it can't hurt to be with your cats and animals even if you don't believe that they are guardian spirits right? -just a thought.

Anyways sorry to bother you in the thread, felt the need yesterday to share. It would be nice if I could figure out what that thing meant.
Twilight Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:57 AM   #174 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Storm View Post
When I told other people about the levels thing pintos, and the resulting ghost thing at the end with the mist etc. They said I might have been dying. When I laid down I didn't feel the need to die, I just felt I HAD TO lay down- no questions. That was my only experience really with what I could call a ghost, or at least a spirit of some sort. I guess I could liken it to my spirit taking an elevator down floor by floor stopping briefly at each level getting more scared each level I had gone down until I opened my eyes and freaked out lol. That hand thing wasn't moving from what I remember it was just there above my head. The room I was in was unchanged except it was all light grey mist.

I don't doubt that people have abilities btw just saying I never did, or at least try to delve into it much.

I can't give any advise for what just happened to you except be with your animals, they are physical guardian spirits in my book. Plus, it's said, cats can see spirits so there are two factors going for your cats right there. Besides it can't hurt to be with your cats and animals even if you don't believe that they are guardian spirits right? -just a thought.

Anyways sorry to bother you in the thread, felt the need yesterday to share. It would be nice if I could figure out what that thing meant.
I agree that you may HAVE been dying.... people who are very very close to dying people sometimes have dreams. For example in Psychic Kids a boy got a message in a dream from his grandmother that in 6 days, his mom would get a call that his grandmother was sick. The next day she would die. And that's exactly what happened. I guess dying is a process, something that may happen in a lucid state....it's just as sacred as anything else.
I don't know how strong everyone's abilities are, but we definitely are psychic on some level, we just need to expand the gift, but if you don't want to I see exactly why.

As for the creepy, really terrifying thing that happened....come to think of it, my cats were downstairs and so was the dog, he accidentally got locked in the exercise room. The starlings, like my parakeets, aren't sensitive at all....maybe they're about a quarter as sensitive as I am.
I still feel the residual energy of the demon thing though, so I know it would come back if it had the opportunity. I did get rid of it for a day, though. Tonight I'm going to my friend's house (We're both learning to broaden our psychic gifts) and we're going to contact the spirits at her house....maybe we can learn something about the demon from them; spirits easily talk to her, but not so much to me, so it's good to have her around. I'm just good at attracting.
Old 07-28-2012, 09:02 AM   #175 
teeneythebetta

Wow painting pintos idk how you do it. After watching all the tv shows and movies, everytime I'm the only one around the house at night I feel creeped out LOL. my mind plays with me.

If that happened to me I think I would get a blanket and curl up in a ball in the closet. Lol.
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 01:14 AM   #176 
TheCrabbyTabby

I wanted to have an Ouija board when I was younger, and still very naive about the dangers it can and will reveal when used. I used to be way into the whole spirit world. Then I became knowledgeable about how dangerous such an inconspicuous piece of wood or plastic can be.

That and my dad said his Ouija board that he had when he was a kid didn't do anything.

So I decided against meddling in things I couldn't comprehend.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 06:57 PM   #177 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
I wanted to have an Ouija board when I was younger, and still very naive about the dangers it can and will reveal when used. I used to be way into the whole spirit world. Then I became knowledgeable about how dangerous such an inconspicuous piece of wood or plastic can be.

That and my dad said his Ouija board that he had when he was a kid didn't do anything.

So I decided against meddling in things I couldn't comprehend.
An Ouija board opens up a small portal in which whatever spirit communicating possesses your hands by using you and another person's energy (or if you're alone-- but that's very hard to do). If you don't completely believe it'll work then you'll probably not get anything.
I was doubting it a lot when I tried it with my friend....we kind of thought it wouldn't work.
But there are better ways of communicating with spirits rather than opening a portal for any random demon/pervert to enter.
On a lighter note, yesterday I visited a close friend's house. We were at her aunt's house first, and we were in the basement alone (except for several dogs) and we started contacting the spirits that were hanging around. I met a little girl named Abigail, but my friend's parents interrupted us before Abigail could tell me anything.
I also correctly talked to my friend's dead grandmother-- I asked her a tom of questions and they were all answered correctly. Also I received her name in a split second after my friend told me to guess the name.

When we went back to my friend's house, we hung around talking about ghosts and stuff....in fact, that's what most of the visit consisted of xD
I had her correctly guess my dead cousin's, aunt's, and hamster's names....she was fuzzy at first because she kept second-guessing herself. But the hamster was extremely hard to guess because it was a rodent....you don't see many rodent spirits. At all.

Anyway.....the next day (today) we went down to her basement where we got messages left and right. Every time we heard tapping, which was on and off, we would each get the message "Did you notice me?" which turns out to be an 83 year old man with Alzheimer's named Lenny. He is really, really confused, though. he kept forgetting his name.
And also my friend met a 17 year old boy named Johnnie, who happens to find her very, er.....attractive.
But it was so much fun talking to the spirits and watching them move around and freak us out....I mean at one point a plastic bag moved a foot from where it was because something pushed it. It was terrifying but I learned a lot. After guessing the dead people's names the first night we were exhausted, though. And I am today because we talked to so many spirits. My gifts are definitely strengthened though.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:03 AM   #178 
BettaQi

It's a big universe

I like this thread and I need to sleep.

More later.
BettaQi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:16 AM   #179 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaQi View Post
I like this thread and I need to sleep.

More later.
Yup....happens too much.
Get online.
Quickly check forum for replies.
End up finding really cool thread.
Read for 3 hours.
Tells self to get some sleep.
Ignore self.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:21 PM   #180 
mkayum

Umm I have something to share about my little stories about my animals...

After reading this thread and it made me feel bit better to know that people are comfortable and familiar with the spirit stuff... lol.

My very first parrot, Baby. I think its a she and she's a yellow sided bellied conure (Green cheek conure).. My dad found her by my school and saved her and bought her to my home. I came home and I saw my sister was holding something in her arms. I thought it was a kitten but it's a parrot! I fell in love with it and bonded with it. She decided to adopt me as her friend/mate... everytime I would put her somewhere and she'd always fly around to find me. Everything was fine till 12 days later... she died suddenly on my bed. She doesn't like the cage and only perch the hanging branches that I made for her. It's by my bed and she never went to my bed if I'm sleeping. I think its like 5am and I woke to find her body by my bed, the pillow next to it. I cried and cried, I went to school that day. It was horrible. I went home from the school and I saw my dad crying over the box which had Baby's body inside. He loved that bird and he decided to get the tools to dig out for her burial. After burying her body... I slept on the couch and all of sudden I thought of going to my room and I saw a hanging perch which she used to sit on it... it was swinging very smoothly. I got chills and went to the couch.

I got depressed for almost two weeks and I refuse to sleep in my room for almost a year.

All of suddenly I dreamed of her for first time and I went to her burial and I saw a parrot and it was Baby! I called her name and she came running to me and rubbed her head on my hands. somehow I had thoughts that she said sorry many times. I ignored the words and got her in my hands close to my face. I think she was speaking to me through my mind because I'm deaf that I couldn't talk very clearly. I spoke of my mind to her saying that it was okay and I missed her so much. She responded saying that she loves me so much and thanked me for it. I cried as I hold her closely to my face and then she said she's in better place and there was it.

I woke up and cried so badly that my cat came running to check on me. I grabbed my cat and hugged him. The next day, my parents and me were having a breakfast and my dad asked me why did I cried last night, I said I had a dream about Baby. My dad got chills and he said that he kind have thoughts about Baby last night. So creepy.

It was like two or three years ago but I still visit her burial as I could. I bought some candles to honor her and the animals too.

Oh there's one more story

I remembered the night that my deceased pet rat were visiting me. (there's more too)

A few days after her death because of her cancerous tumor. We were supposed to bring her to the vet for her surgery to remove the tumor but she died before the next day. My parents cried and I did. We had her for two years and had so many awesome spending time with her. She has a puppylike personality and she's very intelligent and very sweet. There's so many awesome things about her. We treated her like a family member.. whatever I get sad or had a fight with my friend or anything, she was always there for me and licks my tears. After she died and I cried so bad that I got sicker the next day. It's like Jebby put things in me to feel her emotions. I'm not sure why I got sicker after she died.. maybe it was just stress.. :c

So anyway move to my experience with her spirit..

I was so tired and I decided to go to bed earlier.. I thought I was going to sleep very late like I always do lol. I slept on the couch (I was too lazy to go to my room lol) and about a half hour later as my parents went to bed with my cat. I felt something were trying to touch my feet & my legs. I woke up and looked around what might bother me, I didn't see anything so I went back to sleep. I kept feeling it and then all of suddenly I felt the whiskers and the teeth like its grooming my skin. I got chills and then it decided to walk over my body and I felt it scampering around my stomach. I waited about another hour for it to stop but it didn't. I finally thought of Jebby and I called her name and it stopped. I was like holy "S" and I quickly got out of the couch and went to my room (took my cat with me of course.) He was right there when that happened.....

the next day I went to talk with my dad about that night. My dad said that maybe she's letting you know that she's here and she is happy to see you again. I broke down and cried. I decided to go to the store and bought flowers for her. I put the flowers on her burial along with my beloved deceased pets. I wanted to honor her and thanked her for making me feel not being alone and all of that. It happened like two or three months ago. It was creepy but sad and sometimes it's nice to know that her spirit is still here to watch over me.

I have four picture of my deceased pets. Kiwi, my parakeet which died this early spring time. Jackie the leopard gecko, she died of parasites last two years ago... Baby, she died of probably due to illness that we couldn't notice because of her hyper and personality. Jebby, she died of a possible cancerous tumor or something that we couldn't understand. The frames were hanging on the wall out of my room, in the hallway. I always thought if they stay in the hallway, they would protect me by watching over me.

Kiwi, my parakeet... I hope to see her whatever she's ready. She's very small and was four years old. I think that she probably visits my blue parakeet, Berry. Cause Berry kept singing and screaming the most of time. That's what he always does when Kiwi is with him. It's so creepy but it keeps him not being alone.

My cat, Tego is kind of my hearing cat.. he would let me know if someone's by the door. If something's in the hallway from my room, my cat would stand and look at the door longer as he could till the sounds goes away.. If I lay on my bed and my cat would be on my side and most of time, he perks up and listening to the sounds. (I noticed his ears moving around). If it got too far, I would tell him to stop and sleep. He did but it bothers him sometimes.

It seems that I have experiences with my pets, their spirits but I don't have often experiences with human spirits. I saw my grandma but I don't remember her because I was only an infant... I dreamed of her once and we hugged and that's just it. It happened when I was little.

it's so strange but it was nice to experience it.

Sorry for the grammar errors... I'm deaf and only got used to using my signs without using in sentences. But I seem to improve my grammar and the spelling. For example I would sign in language "I see dog" but I didn't use "a" because it was not used for signing. If I was not deaf and I would hear every words and use it in sentence and also for writing too. I sign to express my feelings and all of that. lol.
mkayum is offline   Reply With Quote