Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-27-2012, 04:14 PM   #151 
CandiceMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greylady View Post
Hi Candice, wow what an amazing job you are doing for your new little heart breaker!

I first saw this thread on the day you posted it, and to be honest, I didn't come back until today because on that first day you brought him home and I saw his picture it was so depressing and sad, I really didn't think he would make it. I found myself thinking about him all week and finally had to search out the thread to see how he was doing. I'd seen your new avatar and thought...oh, well, there it is...the memorial for that poor little fishy...

I was so surprised and so pleased to see on this thread that he did make it and is doing so well!!

Bravo! You should be very proud! Your video of him is testement to how much better he is, I swear you can see it in his face! He's a happy boy and will grow to a very handsome man! Can't wait to see more pics, I will definitely be following his progress.

If you do start a thread for rescues, he can be the "poster fish"

PS: I had the cutest little beagel, poodle, cockerspaniel mixed mutt named Lucky. I got him when I was in 8th grade, he died of old age in his sleep when my son was 2. Lucky was 16 yrs old and lived a very happy spoiled life. So not all "Luckys" are unlucky.
You are very sweet, I have to say other than the love for this little guy all of you and the support and confidence you all gives me helps keep me going. I feel a pride that I have not before and I have little Heart Breaker to thank for it. Such a little tiny soul helping to teach me so many things.

I'm glad to hear about your dog Lucky, he must of had a really great life :) 16 years is a nice chunk of time for a dog.

I want to thank you for taking the time and looking at the status of Heart Breaker. He is doing so well, he is more active than some of my Betta's that have full fins. lol.
CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:43 PM   #152 
sarietay

Looking forward to hearing more updates. :) What a beautiful circumstance to come your way. I'm so glad you were able to help, and bestow your love to this betta.
sarietay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:08 PM   #153 
CandiceMM

I will have un update and photo real soon! Thanks for checking in on him :)
Old 07-27-2012, 09:09 PM   #154 
CandiceMM

WE MADE IT TO 1 WEEK!!!!

It was a very long and stressful week but we have pulled through and are on the road to recovery! I can't tell you enough how it feels to have the heavy burden of "is he going to make it or not"? off of my chest. He has so much life and personality in him I can't believe he is the same little Half Moon I got 7 days ago.

I want to thank all of you for your support and concern for one tiny little guy, because he needed it! God bless you all who help these little beauties to having a much better life. I hope to help many more in the future.

Old 07-28-2012, 01:21 AM   #155 
jeremywadejunior

Aww he looks so great! He sure is a lucky guy to have you taking care of him! :)
jeremywadejunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 04:40 AM   #156 
JessSH

Great job! I love happy rescue stories! Isn't the best feeling when you see them improve & get more active? Your lil guy reminds me of my first rescue, Hercules. First pic is day 1 right when I got him, 2nd pic is day 4. I've had him about 3 weeks & I keep trying to get updated pics but Herc is way too mischevious now to slow down long enough for a pic. lol Keep up the great work & I'm really looking forward to your updates.
Attached Images

JessSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:16 AM   #157 
KevinPham123

WOAH!! He looks so much healthier. Just can't tell you what a great job you've done for him. THANK YOU
KevinPham123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:08 AM   #158 
Shirleythebetta

His spine looks wonderful and all that clear is nice to see.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:10 AM   #159 
CandiceMM

jessSH- Omg he looks just like Heart Breaker!! I'm so happy to see people out there helping out these beautiful little creatures we all love. I'm proud to he one of these people and I will defiantly not be stopping anytime soon. Thanks for all the support!
Old 07-28-2012, 10:16 AM   #160 
PixelatedPaint

Congrats and keep it up. I love the feeling of knowing you've saved a life. You should be proud of yourself and enjoy that feeling.
PixelatedPaint is offline   Reply With Quote