Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-28-2012, 09:37 PM   #21 
choob99

Lebron, they are in select Petco's I have about 6 Petco's near me and out of the 6 only 2 of them carry the NLS, I did however switch to them as I have been feeding Hikari for YEARS, I had no idea the ingredients changed until you told me so thanks for that, anyway I got 2 cans of the NLS and my kids went NUTS for it today! Today was the first time I fed it, some of them floated and some of them sunk but even the ones that sunk they went FLYING for after they tasted the first bite! lol
choob99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:40 PM   #22 
LebronTheBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by choob99 View Post
Lebron, they are in select Petco's I have about 6 Petco's near me and out of the 6 only 2 of them carry the NLS, I did however switch to them as I have been feeding Hikari for YEARS, I had no idea the ingredients changed until you told me so thanks for that, anyway I got 2 cans of the NLS and my kids went NUTS for it today! Today was the first time I fed it, some of them floated and some of them sunk but even the ones that sunk they went FLYING for after they tasted the first bite! lol
That's great they like it! It's great some Petcos have it. Your welcome for telling you but anyone could have told you that knew. ;) Are they willing to jump for them? Lebron's willing. O-0
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:42 PM   #23 
toad

BettaNewbie: I'm up to five, and probably won't be stopping hahaha. So glad you've got the bug, too! :D

KJWarren: I keep all my kids in separate containers: 1 in a 10 gallon (my first boy), 2 each in a 3 gallon (one hex, one cylinder), and my 2 baby girls are currently in 1 gallon quarantine containers, but I will be attempting to let them live in a 20 gallon long. Since females can sometimes be housed together, I'm going to try with no divider and a school of tetras, but if the girls start trouble, I'll probably move them.
toad is offline   Reply With Quote