Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-29-2012, 12:31 AM   #41 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm glad Rob got a job even if it's temporary. Hopefully, something will come up soon. Yeah, mothers and daughters have their moments. My mom drives me nuts sometimes but I'll miss her when she's gone. lol She's in so much pain from her back and tonight she showed me this little bruise like spot on her lower back/er, butt cheek and she says how much it hurts. I try not to nag but I told her she needs to have it looked at.
Forgiving can be hard for me depending on what the person has done. lol It takes me awhile sometimes but I'm usually pretty forgiving.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:47 AM   #42 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I'm glad Rob got a job even if it's temporary. Hopefully, something will come up soon. Yeah, mothers and daughters have their moments. My mom drives me nuts sometimes but I'll miss her when she's gone. lol She's in so much pain from her back and tonight she showed me this little bruise like spot on her lower back/er, butt cheek and she says how much it hurts. I try not to nag but I told her she needs to have it looked at.
Forgiving can be hard for me depending on what the person has done. lol It takes me awhile sometimes but I'm usually pretty forgiving.
Gosh, I hope your mom is okay. I miss my mom so much...especially lately. I've learned that forgiveness is something I have to do with my mind first, my heart will follow when it's ready. I'm more hurt than angry anymore...actually just had a tear fest a few minutes ago. I had commented on a pic of my girl and my granddaughter on FB...and she ignored me. Sigh..I just have to keep praying. God will fix this. The cab driving thing is a good fill in. They are long shifts, but cash every night. Hubby and I are both breathing a little easier. We were blessed enough to have put up the rent money from his last paycheck 3 weeks ago, so rent, electric, water, car insurance have all been paid. Don't need to worry about rent until Aug. 25, and I just set up a budget plan for the Electric, so we can know what it will be every time, that helps. Food stamps approved us, of course it's not much, but every bit will help while we need it.
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:54 AM   #43 
dramaqueen
Banned

We're on an average thing with our gas and electric bill. I don't know exactly how it works but at least we know what we're paying every month.I'm hoping things will be less expensive when we move to Texas.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:59 AM   #44 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
We're on an average thing with our gas and electric bill. I don't know exactly how it works but at least we know what we're paying every month.I'm hoping things will be less expensive when we move to Texas.
Yeah, we set up our electric so it will be 123 every month, which during the summer down here can be a lot cheaper lol. Our house we rent doesn't have central heat or air, so we use a lot of fans. At least I won't have to worry about a $200 electric bill showing up!
When are ya'll moving to Texas? I love it there. One of my best friends is from there too!
Old 07-29-2012, 10:53 AM   #45 
dramaqueen
Banned

We won't be moving until next March or April. We're going to need my brother's help and he has to go to Greenland on his job. He won't be home until December, then we'll go down there for Christmas. There is so much to do to before putting our house on the market. We'll probably list it in March.
Old 07-29-2012, 03:43 PM   #46 
Bettanewbie60

Things are looking up. My sister contacted me on FB today, and we ended up chatting on the phone. Everything is cool. Thank you Lord. I am feeling so blessed right now...I know the part with my daughter will be better at some point too, I hope soon. It's a good day.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:01 PM   #47 
LebronTheBetta

Yay! I hope even better things happen! :) It will be all good and awesome eventually.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:08 PM   #48 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
Yay! I hope even better things happen! :) It will be all good and awesome eventually.
Thank You Lebron...It does seem that all is on the upswing! Today is a good day.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:31 PM   #49 
teeneythebetta

I'm glad to hear the news! How exciting!!
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:34 PM   #50 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
I'm glad to hear the news! How exciting!!
TY Teeney...I'm so happy. Again, sorry to hear about your loss of Tiny..hugs