Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-26-2012, 10:31 PM   #21 
Spazzfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by LugiaChan View Post
That's great! For some reason I am a huge giant fan of things no body has heard of. If you can take my list with you I will forever be very thankful! I don't mind paying more for the help you can provide, I hope they're under $5/plant for each. :D
they are all under at least $5 and thats only for the bigger ones i got a beautiful ozelot sword, some 'agustifolia'(sp) water sprite, java moss, frogbit, some duckwees that just apeared out of nowhere. Oh just a warning they have MTS in their plant tanks. I personaly dont mind them i rarely see them and they are slowly eating away at that nasty green algae.
Spazzfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:47 PM   #22 
LugiaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazzfish View Post
they are all under at least $5 and thats only for the bigger ones i got a beautiful ozelot sword, some 'agustifolia'(sp) water sprite, java moss, frogbit, some duckwees that just apeared out of nowhere. Oh just a warning they have MTS in their plant tanks. I personaly dont mind them i rarely see them and they are slowly eating away at that nasty green algae.
yay!!!!!!!!
LugiaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:54 AM   #23 
LugiaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo View Post
Hmm... Well. 4 would be 17
I'm going to think about it! In the meantime I have to say my priorities are on plants until I generate some heavy income >_< i'm a poor artist soon to be drop shipping products instead for making $1/hourly wages. Soon, things will get better!
Old 07-30-2012, 02:33 AM   #24 
ao
TFK Moderator

Depending on the state of my tanks when I get back home in two days. (like these tanks have been fending for them selves for 6 weeks oO) I'll see if I have any plants to spare you. as long as you are willing to pay shipping?
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:41 AM   #25 
LugiaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aokashi View Post
Depending on the state of my tanks when I get back home in two days. (like these tanks have been fending for them selves for 6 weeks oO) I'll see if I have any plants to spare you. as long as you are willing to pay shipping?
Yes of course. I took out some plants I need and have the remaining as a photo of my new set up I want. Do you want me to get the specifics? I'll prefer a list of what you can get for me instead, so I can let you know which ones i'll take :) thanks soooo much for all your help n.n
Old 07-30-2012, 04:27 AM   #26 
ao
TFK Moderator

I'll do that when I et back. if the whole tank is in a devastating state then :O

just didnt want to count the chickens before they hatched :D what do you do as an artist btw?
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 07:56 PM   #27 
LugiaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aokashi View Post
I'll do that when I et back. if the whole tank is in a devastating state then :O

just didnt want to count the chickens before they hatched :D what do you do as an artist btw?
I do every form of art. sculptures, paint, draw, mascot costumes, plushies, jewelry, digital art, absolutely everything revolving the term art. Eternalskyy.deviantart.com is my art account.
Old 08-18-2012, 02:14 AM   #28 
LugiaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazzfish View Post
Around $2-5 but i am no expert on plant shipping...
they recently cleaned out their 4 huge plant tanks
hahaha my freind says i shouldnt talk to people from michigan.... She also says go buckeyes whatever that means she said you would understand...
Hey, can you get back with me? I'm needing some plants, really badly! My fish doesn't like the open area in my tank anymore, he had some issues with me this week XD spoiled little one.

I can give you my email if you like! I really really appreciate it! :D
Old 08-18-2012, 06:32 AM   #29 
JackisLost

Lucky bamboo? It's not really aquatic right? Try purple bamboo, aquatic and looks amazing
JackisLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:45 PM   #30 
LugiaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackisLost View Post
Lucky bamboo? It's not really aquatic right? Try purple bamboo, aquatic and looks amazing
Oh, I meant to take off bamboo from my list and yes its semi aquatic. ^^;
I love purple bamboo! IT's too bad that it requires CO2 and high lighting. x.x