Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-29-2012, 10:38 PM   #191 
Greylady

I just finished watching the new video and OMG! I know everyone has already said this but I can't believe that is the same fish! Simply amazing! Keep up the fantastic work and please keep us updated I really love following this amazing story and can't wait to see him with all his fins in all his glory.
Greylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:43 PM   #192 
CandiceMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinPham123 View Post
Don't know if you've already answered this, but what is Heart Breaker's tail type?
Heart Breaker is a Half Moon, can you believe it? I can't! But I can't wait to see his find grow out!
CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:33 PM   #193 
Sprinkles55

WOW, he is gorgeous! He looks nothing like he did before, he looks 100% better. I can only see more good after this much progress in nine days, truly. :)
Sprinkles55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:47 PM   #194 
JennybugJennifer

D'awh he is soo little >.< Is he swimming okay? I was going to suggest lowering the water if he isn't but he looks ok.. If you notice him having issues though, I'd lower it. If you have stress coat i'd suggest it. I think it really helped my HM Jaws heal from tail biting in addition to AQ salt. And fooood :D Hopefully he will survive!
[[i didn't read through all the comments obviously >.< im sorry, he looks good!]]
JennybugJennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:13 AM   #195 
CandiceMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennybugJennifer View Post
D'awh he is soo little >.< Is he swimming okay? I was going to suggest lowering the water if he isn't but he looks ok.. If you notice him having issues though, I'd lower it. If you have stress coat i'd suggest it. I think it really helped my HM Jaws heal from tail biting in addition to AQ salt. And fooood :D Hopefully he will survive!
[[i didn't read through all the comments obviously >.< im sorry, he looks good!]]

Hi JennybugJennifer, don't worry about not reading all comments there are a lot lol. And yes I am using stress coat along with Aquarium Salt. I had the water super low the first 3 days, when he started swimming great I kept it 2 inches from the top. It's only a 2.5 gallon and he swims just fine now :) Thanks for taking a look at his story. I love my little Heart Breaker!
Old 07-30-2012, 04:39 AM   #196 
KevinPham123

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandiceMM View Post
Heart Breaker is a Half Moon, can you believe it? I can't! But I can't wait to see his find grow out!
Of course I can't wait! haha. Nothing like seeing a poor betta grow into a happy and healthy one.
KevinPham123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 07:06 AM   #197 
Batmantha

Thats great :)
I have seen some really really bad ones here, usually either already gone or not far from it.

Sarah and I went into a store down the road from us (great prices and the first time we went there their fish looked to be a decent state) and twice she found dead ones and like for a while dead and the guy just started going on about how he can't change all the water everyday but you would still be feeding them I'm assuming so how he didn't notice is beyond me and then we went into one of their other franchises and this fish was covered in some sort of white fungus, poor thing, still alive though so he may have had a chance.

The place I have bought my giants from is expensive but they take care of their fish. They can't put heaters in all of their betta tanks (which they usually use giant jars) so instead they heat the room and keep that at stable temperature and you see them do water changes so its worth the money
Batmantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 07:20 AM   #198 
Knitterly

He looks great! And I love the Diego background soundtrack. LOL.
Knitterly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:46 AM   #199 
SpookyTooth

Gosh how amazing! He's going to be an absolute beauty when his fins grow back, good on you for taking him in and fantastic job with his care!!
SpookyTooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:08 AM   #200 
CandiceMM

Thanks again everybody, he is my little jewl. It amazes me that all of you would read this story and follow it for 10 day+ and still comment on his progress. You all are so amazing to me, we all share the love for these little fish and I know we all want to be a voice for them. I can say without doubt that he will not be my last rescue, I plan to make this a lifetime commitment. Thanks again for all your support.