Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-30-2012, 10:11 AM   #201 
CandiceMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knitterly View Post
He looks great! And I love the Diego background soundtrack. LOL.
Go Diego Go!! Hahaha I was thinking about that the whole time I was taking the video Hahaha I was like "great! I know they will hear it"! My 3 year old son was watching and singing in the background lol.
CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:48 AM   #202 
lelei

Oh, I cannot wait to see the video Candice, I am at work, cannot at the moment, but as soon as I can, Love watching all the updates, this is such an amazing day by day story..I don't want to miss any of it..and I adore your lil Heartbreaker:)
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:50 AM   #203 
CandiceMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelei View Post
Oh, I cannot wait to see the video Candice, I am at work, cannot at the moment, but as soon as I can, Love watching all the updates, this is such an amazing day by day story..I don't want to miss any of it..and I adore your lil Heartbreaker:)
GOOD MORNING lelei!! How are you today? Yes the video is funny, he is flaring at his neighbor and he thinks he is pretty bad ass lol.
Old 07-30-2012, 10:54 AM   #204 
lelei

I am good, how arre you hun, I love watching the day by day changes, he is astonishing, I just want to give him big smoochies..lol..how are you? You are doing an amazing job, and I was thinking we should collaberate and establish a Betta rescue Program, to take in all sick bettas, like all of us..if we can, I know it may be hard but this is how small business start right?..
Old 07-30-2012, 10:56 AM   #205 
lelei

With the passion, and commitment that we all have, we could do wonders for all these poor lil fishies..we have the know how, we just need supplies, and a place to do it, like a small animal hospital..of sorts..
Old 07-30-2012, 11:00 AM   #206 
CandiceMM

Quote:
I am good, how arre you hun, I love watching the day by day changes, he is astonishing, I just want to give him big smoochies..lol..how are you? You are doing an amazing job, and I was thinking we should collaberate and establish a Betta rescue Program, to take in all sick bettas, like all of us..if we can, I know it may be hard but this is how small business start right?..
I agree completely and am all for it! How would we get started? Website? Lets do some research and figure this out!! I am good, got a little headache today but other than that I'm am happy as can be! I almost rescued a female Betta from perform tester with swim bladder problems. The manager wouldn't give me a discount because he said the register wont allow it. Yeah right! I will be taking on more but need to sell a few of my healthy guys to open up some tanks.

Well I'm off to work, lets chat more about this later.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:05 AM   #207 
lelei

Ok, will do, Have a great day:)
Old 07-30-2012, 03:22 PM   #208 
lelei

Candice~I just saw the video, what a feiesty lil guy, His color is so bright red, that was a great video:)
Old 07-30-2012, 03:29 PM   #209 
CandiceMM

Quote:
Candice~I just saw the video, what a feiesty lil guy, His color is so bright red, that was a great video:)
I know he is really bright red!!! And I notice a bit of black maybe on the outine of his fins growing in. Should be interesting to see what he will look like.
Old 07-30-2012, 03:39 PM   #210 
PaintingPintos

What can I say?
Excuse the language~
HOLY CARP!!!
WOW YOU REALLY MADE HIM TURN OUT NICE!!!
You did a wonderful job with Heart Breaker....he looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL now, and I cannot even begin to say how much of an ANGEL you are!
One day when I've got a house of my own (I'm only 14--bear in mind) I'll just have a bunch of GIANT tanks where I'll divide them up for bettas and bettas only ;)
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote