Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-02-2012, 09:24 AM   #1 
Sena Hansler

White Cat (green eyes!)

Long story short... Brother's neighbor/girlfriend noticed a white cat lingering around her house. Thin, filthy and hungry! She fed him and allowed him refuge in her shed. She could not take him as she had other male cats and my brother cannot care for another mouth.

So we were offered this intact... PURE white male. Most white cats have yellow, blue or one green and one blue eye. He doesn't!! He does not like being held for too long, he purrs a lot and "talks" a lot. He is about 2 yeare old.

We believe he was abandoned. No posters up... No ads online... No ads in the paper.. Poor boy.
Attached Images

Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:36 AM   #2 
Laki

Aw he's sweet :) Are you keeping him or just hanging on to him until he finds a home? He seems to have once belonged to someone if he's so friendly. Poor thing. Oh, aren't white male cats deaf? (could be false, I don't know)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:48 AM   #3 
Aus

Post him to Australia! I'll give him a good home!

What a stunner. Cut his danglies (or 'fuzzy dice' as Daughter calls them..) off and keep him! I want update pics!

I'm a great fan of white cats, and male cats, and cats with green eyes so this guy's a winner all round as far as I'm concerned.

It's white cats with blue eyes that are often deaf, Laki. Green is usually okay.
Aus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:03 AM   #4 
Sena Hansler

Lol Aus!!

Well I do intend to keep him... If Dean's allergies do not get too bad. Otherwise my Nana may take him :)

Will "cutting off the danglies" help with the howling? Lol.

Also the white with blue eyes... Has to do with the weord genetics :) kinda like albino bettas. Many problems!! The white with blue eyes can also become blind and are more prone to problems.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:12 AM   #5 
SpookyTooth

He's soooo cute! Haha, look at those neady paws! His face reminds me of our cat, Skatty, but with all the colour drained.

I hope you're able to keep him, it looks like he's really quite taken with you and it'd be awesome to see him fed up and in a loving home.
SpookyTooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:53 AM   #6 
Sena Hansler

Lol yeah he is the nicest intact male cat I have ever seen. If he were nuetered he may just become a blob o white cat
Old 08-02-2012, 11:12 AM   #7 
tpocicat

Yes, the neutering will help with the "talking". He will probably still talk, just not so much. He is s stunner.
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:24 AM   #8 
Sena Hansler

Lol ok. I like the "talking" but not the MMRREEEOOOWWW part hahaha. And thanks :) he is taking a cat nap right now o.o
Old 08-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #9 
Aus

Our cat Tom-tom's due to have his 'fuzzy dice' removed - we've possibly left it far too long but he never showed any 'tomcatty' behavior til lately. Howling, etc gets to be annoying but factor 1 is that we don't want to be responsible for kittens, and he's starting to not lie around the house all day like he used to .. so he's off to the vet very shortly.

Oh yeah - then there's the funky odors of tom cat pee sprayed all over your house. Quick smart nads removal is win.
Aus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:27 PM   #10 
Sena Hansler

Lol luckily he has not done that yet!!