Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-02-2012, 04:11 PM   #14061 
Pataflafla

My sister has a nasty habit of misplacing everything. Phone, clothes, shoes, dishes, KEYS.

Guess who lost her keys today? so now, she doesn't have keys to her car, my car, or work as well as keys to our apartment, mail box, and storage room.

Guess who also had to go to work today and took my keys (Which are to my car, multiple keys for everything at my work, the apartment, the house I dog sit at, and my parents' house).

Now the fun part, she has the only key to the car she drives. we don't have any copies for it, but there are copies for my car. And since she lost her keys, her car is parked until she finds them. she took my keys and my car, so now I'm stranded at the apartment in fear of her misplacing my keys too, which I will be in heaps of trouble for if she does because here's what my keys unlock:

The safe at my work with all the money in the store
The back door to my work
All the drawers at my work
The back gate at my work where there are expensive chemicals
My car
The apartment
Parents' house
Friend's house

She's only got keys to let her into her work, for her car, the apartment (Mail box and storage room too), my car, and parents' house.

She's going to have to find them tonight, or tomorrow she's not going to work. she needs to stop leaving them places and forgetting where they are and I think it's high time she learned that. I'm tired of having to sacrifice my plans, putting my neck out in case she loses my keys, and having my car taken when I might have wanted to do something. It's always my car that everyone goes to when theirs either doesn't work, or in my sister's case, loses their keys.

I get that my car is super duper reliable and never breaks down, but it gets really frustrating having to maintain it and pay for all the gas and clean it afterwards when I'm not the one even driving it.

I was planning on cleaning it out today and cleaning the windows since they need it, but now I can't since my sister won't be back till around 7 tonight and it'll be dark by then. I also wanted to hang out with my dad today, but guess who can't leave because she doesn't have a car as well as being stuck with the new dog that hates to be left and has already scratched the hell out of any door she's been left behind.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:15 PM   #14062 
xShainax

Here is a rant. Why do "Christians" think they can persecute people but when the persecuted people fight back, they say they are being oppressed? I put it in quotations because real Christians don't discriminate.
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:02 PM   #14063 
Pataflafla

And found my sister's keys in her couch's cushions. I'm so goign to kill her when she gets home.

She's a complete slob. I found at least half a bag of sunflower kernels along with a spoon, a hair scrunchie, a bottle cap, sunflower seeds, crumbs, and a soda spill. I just had to vacuum underneath all the cushions and now I've go clean up the aftermath of her late night snacking that got onto the floor on top of the vacuuming that I was already going to do. I also found 3 cups, a bowl with dried ice cream, and two spoons in her room too.

Now I just have to find the 2 forks that we're missing since we're now down to only 2 forks when it should be 4.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:36 PM   #14064 
dramaqueen
Banned

She's an adult and so are you. She needs to be responsible for HER things and you need to be responsible for your things. You shouldn't have to be responsible for her things, too. She needs to deal with the consequences of her irresponsibility.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:42 PM   #14065 
Pilot00

Some people (like me) have difficulty on keeping things on them. I tend to forget things that i dont have on me on a daily basis when i get out.

Example: When i get out i always have with me keys,wallet,my 2 cellphones and thats it. Everything else is an extra and i might forget it. Not that i will 100% but when i do check before moving i am like this most of the time: Cell phone check, keys check, wallet check, ok good to go.
Pilot00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:31 PM   #14066 
Pataflafla

She's lost her driver's license, debit card (I think she's on her 5th one now and she constantly loses it), keys, phone (For a week long stretch and she didn't even look for it), shoes, computer supplies (Her tablet and pen quite a few times), chargers and various cords, etc.

She's even driven for a month without her license because she couldn't find it in a 10 minute search. Guess where it ended up being. Grandma's house, the last place she remembered having it and she didn't even bother to check there.

Not to mention she'll just leave her things places. I don't know how many times I've exploded on her for leaving dirty dishes and trash in my room and then I get in trouble for my room being messy. and I'll clean my things and tell her to come get what she left, and it'll take her (I counted once) 2 weeks to get to it with constant reminding.

Speaking of which, I went into her closet to look for her keys and I am completely furious and disgusted. Sabino passed in a 2.5 gallon that we're planning on dumping anyway (That stupid "Goldfish Starter Kit" with a concave front) and she still has not been removed. She's got a thick layer of bacteria around her now and is decomposing. She said she loved her so much, but I was the one doing all the medicating, I was the one that noticed she was still a little bit off but got blown off after commenting, now I guess I'm the one that has to dispose of the corpse of my beloved little girl that my sister claimed as hers.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:43 PM   #14067 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by xShainax View Post
Here is a rant. Why do "Christians" think they can persecute people but when the persecuted people fight back, they say they are being oppressed? I put it in quotations because real Christians don't discriminate.
You got me, oddly it's never come up with me. Me being gay and a witch you'd think it'd be more common. XD

Of course I make it no secret what would happen to someone who tries to persecute me. There is that dark side of me that really loves a good mud and blood brawl...I blame my brother for it as we fought growing up sometimes for fun.

But all this goes back to my theory on church goers: the only ones that go to church, really need it!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:48 PM   #14068 
xShainax

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
You got me, oddly it's never come up with me. Me being gay and a witch you'd think it'd be more common. XD

Of course I make it no secret what would happen to someone who tries to persecute me. There is that dark side of me that really loves a good mud and blood brawl...I blame my brother for it as we fought growing up sometimes for fun.

But all this goes back to my theory on church goers: the only ones that go to church, really need it!
Never came up for me either, but with the boycott of Chick-fil-a, "Christians" Say that gay people are oppressing their freedom of speech,
Old 08-02-2012, 08:30 PM   #14069 
thekinetic

Yeah and they're oppressing our freedom to get married...and our taste buds with their awful sandwiches.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:32 PM   #14070 
xShainax

I think that dude is in the closet

Tags
bettathanyou