Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-03-2012, 04:39 PM   #71 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvandert View Post
Yays all around! It's good to know things have started to look up!
Thank you! Me too!
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:12 PM   #72 
Bettanewbie60

Some days are so good that sleeping seems like a waste of time. Even with all the struggles in past few months (years actually), right now, this day, everything feels so good. I am so blessed to have such a sweet man in my life, my health back, a real home to live in, food, clean clothes, wonderful kids and grands, and of course all my dogs and fish...I am content, and I praise God for all of it. When you have been all the way to the bottom, every little step upward is too good to take for granted....sigh.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:16 PM   #73 
lvandert

Agreed! It's nice to have a rock to stand on at the bottom of the hole, even if that rock is the guy you love lol. I've been there and my guy helped me back onto my feet. It happens once a year saddly, school and work and everything else eventually gets to me and I breakdown. I'd love not to have one at all but this year is going to be especially tough because I wont have a bunch of friends to tell me things will be ok; they kinda all ditched me for unknown reasons :/
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:20 PM   #74 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Agreed! It's nice to have a rock to stand on at the bottom of the hole, even if that rock is the guy you love lol. I've been there and my guy helped me back onto my feet. It happens once a year saddly, school and work and everything else eventually gets to me and I breakdown. I'd love not to have one at all but this year is going to be especially tough because I wont have a bunch of friends to tell me things will be ok; they kinda all ditched me for unknown reasons :/
I'll be here for you! I know it's not the same, but I will! Remember...what we speak becomes truth...so, no matter what it's normally like for you...deny it. Tell yourself you are strong, happy, and going to do great and it won't happen this time. Your mind will respond to your words...our thoughts are everything. Big hugs your way! Message me anytime! The rock I stand on is Jesus...hubby stands right beside me though. It is wonderful to have a man like that!
Old 08-04-2012, 11:22 PM   #75 
lvandert

lol thanks! I'm very thankful for this forum, it's helped me so much already.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:25 PM   #76 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
lol thanks! I'm very thankful for this forum, it's helped me so much already.
You are most welcome! I have met some really great people here too...funny how it started out with fish huh?
Old 08-04-2012, 11:30 PM   #77 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
We're here for you as Bettanewbie said. I'm always on the forum so I'm here if you need me. I have no life, the forum and it's members are it. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:31 PM   #78 
lvandert

lol ah fish. Lowering people's blood pressure, being characters and bringing people together. Even the most looked over pets can be amazing :)
Old 08-04-2012, 11:32 PM   #79 
lvandert

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
We're here for you as Bettanewbie said. I'm always on the forum so I'm here if you need me. I have no life, the forum and it's members are it. lol
Recently I've been the same way lol. Layed off from work and classes don't start until the 27th lol. This and xbox with some DVR thrown in.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:33 PM   #80 
dramaqueen
Banned

"I believe always, always, our Savior never fails. Even when all hope is gone, God knows our pain and His promise remains. He will be with you always." Big Daddy Weave.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote