Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2012, 11:41 PM   #21 
jeremywadejunior
Member
 
jeremywadejunior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettanewbie60 View Post
I only managed to hide him in the car when I stopped to see hubby at work...I let on when he got home that I got another...he had to look around the room before he spotted another tank lol....he's cool though. He knows they make me happy! Good luck!
Haha thanks!! I'll just have to hide him for 2 more weeks, then I'll be moving away from home so I don't think it'll be too challenging. ;) My parents know that I adore fish and am a responsible owner, though, so even if they find out I don't think they'll be mad. It's better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission, right?
jeremywadejunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:48 PM   #22 
Bettanewbie60
Member
 
Bettanewbie60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Coastal Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremywadejunior View Post
Haha thanks!! I'll just have to hide him for 2 more weeks, then I'll be moving away from home so I don't think it'll be too challenging. ;) My parents know that I adore fish and am a responsible owner, though, so even if they find out I don't think they'll be mad. It's better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission, right?
Being a parent I'd have to differ with you on that...but, it's up to you lol!
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 02:20 AM   #23 
Bettanewbie60
Member
 
Bettanewbie60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Coastal Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeAugust View Post
Very pretty!
Thanks so much! I can't wait till he relaxes a bit more, less clamped and colored up some...wow. lol
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 03:15 AM   #24 
Jrf456
Member
 
Jrf456's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Florida
Oh, the things we've done to sneak in these little fish xD I've hid betta's in Yankee Candle bags, large McDonald's cups, and even on top of a loaded trash bag I was taking to the side of the house for two minutes while my dad was walking around! LOL.

Very gorgeous boy by the way! Funny when we find Walmart rescues with that much beauty.
Jrf456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:46 AM   #25 
Bettanewbie60
Member
 
Bettanewbie60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Coastal Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrf456 View Post
Oh, the things we've done to sneak in these little fish xD I've hid betta's in Yankee Candle bags, large McDonald's cups, and even on top of a loaded trash bag I was taking to the side of the house for two minutes while my dad was walking around! LOL.

Very gorgeous boy by the way! Funny when we find Walmart rescues with that much beauty.
LOL...yes, the things we go through to get our bettas! I love that I can find some really pretty, less common ones at Walmart...well uncommon for Wally world anyway. Hubby just laughs and shakes his head when I get another. I just adopted another dog too! I love all animals. I would save them all if I could. sigh
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:28 AM   #26 
teeneythebetta
Member
 
teeneythebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Florida
He is sooo pretty!! And, of course, I love the orange :)
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:40 AM   #27 
Bettanewbie60
Member
 
Bettanewbie60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Coastal Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
He is sooo pretty!! And, of course, I love the orange :)
Thanks Teeney...I was thrilled when I saw him! I can't wait till I can afford a 10g so I can divide it for him and Beau...they have 1g bowls right now. Hubby just started back working, so hopefully we will be back on our feet soon!
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:53 AM   #28 
Knitterly
New Member
 
Knitterly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
pretty!!!

I can't sneak any in since DH loves the fish as much as I do. he's well aware of every little thing that goes on with the tank.
Knitterly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Betta number 3 :) Betta Newbie22 Betta Chat 8 08-25-2011 07:59 PM
Betta number 2! KMussy Betta Pictures 14 01-17-2010 05:47 PM
lucky number 6....sexy betta :) darni Betta Pictures 14 09-13-2009 01:22 AM
Betta number two! They're addicting! Blue Eternity Betta Pictures 17 07-29-2009 12:39 AM
Meet My Betta MyBettaFish Betta Pictures 15 06-04-2009 07:49 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.