Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-07-2012, 01:55 PM   #11 
MizMelis

We got our new boy today ! Bubbles the 2nd. He's not red like i wanted, the red ones they had in stock weren't as active as the one we picked out, but he's a gorgeous blue, almost like a tiny bit of a silver sheen to him with some red along his fins. the first blue one we had picked out, once he was in the bag for the ride home, we discovered he had the start of the fungus that Bubbles#1 had, so we ended up picking out another.

We ended up going to walmart first and bought a new 5 gallon tank, a heater (couldn't find an adjustable one, but it did say on the package that it was for 2-15 gallon tanks and apparently it turns off so the tank doesn't overheat) and a tank thermometer.
Eventually in two weeks i'm going to get a much better filter then the little dinky one we were using in our old 1.5 gallon tank, but it works for now, and of course when i get the new filter I'm going to try and pick up a couple of silk plants and a background for the tank.

So excited to take new photo's !
MizMelis is offline   Reply With Quote