Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-07-2012, 04:29 PM   #21 
castielthebetta

You people are mean. Sorry, not sorry.
castielthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:30 PM   #22 
lvandert

I'm sorry you feel that way. We're not trying to be mean, just trying to get our point across.
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:33 PM   #23 
LebronTheBetta

So what if I'm only 11. You're asking for help. I'm the one and Ivandert to help you. But no. You disagree with my advice since I'm younger than you. Let's face it, I have more experience with Bettas than you. It doesn't matter if I'm a kid. At least I did my research. At least I got so much info I try to help you. But you don't agree. You see, the world is a funny place. It doesn't matter if I'm younger, you still need help but you decline it when you don't even know what to do. I'm not a stupid idiot rotting off with drugs or something! I'm not indicating you. I'm just stating the fact that I'm right, you're wrong. I'm a she with an attitude BTW.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:34 PM   #24 
castielthebetta

As was I. I said I would take your input into consideration, but I would like other advice, as well. After all, I can't just trust the first person to say "do it this way". Also, how would you react to someone telling you you're awful for flushing a fish & then expecting you to take their advice, and on top of that, being 11? I'm new to the forum. I don't know who's right & who's not. If the kid is educated enough to take care of fish, good for him. I will take the advice, after getting advice from others, as well. I can't just trust the first person on the internet to say "this is how you do it". Would you? Because some people really have no clue what they are talking about. SO with that being said, please understand that I am just trying to do what is best for a betta fish. I was attacked, by being called awful. Do I appreciate it, no. Do I care? Also no. I did not mean to be hurtful by saying they are only 11. I was simply stating a fact and saying that someone who's been doing this a bit longer may know a bit more on what to do & how to do it. So if you all are really that upset about it, sorry.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:34 PM   #25 
LebronTheBetta

We're not trying to be mean, you're just not listening. Sorry if I offended you. :(
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:35 PM   #26 
Pilot00

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
I AM a professional!! Well, not to be conceited but I have experience. Mo is 12 years old. He breeds Bettas. I am a responsible owner and people thought I was an adult when they didn't know I was young. It doesn't matter of the age, trust me. I know what I'm doing.
+1 I have been keeping fish from say 7 years old. BTW I am 28 and i fully agree with the advice he gave you. Water must be changed to ensure a healthy fish.
Pilot00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:37 PM   #27 
castielthebetta

I didn't decline it. I just asked for any other advice that people could give me. Don't be so dang upset about it. Goodness gracious. I wasn't trying to hurt anyones feelings, for the love of everything good. I simply asked for MORE opinions. Miss, with attitude, you're the one, I do believe, who called me an awful person. So I do not want to hear you talk about being nice or anything. How do you delete posts? I'm sick of this. My betta died last night, anyways. I'm going to get a new one & try again, hopefully with better outcomes.

Good day to you, all.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:38 PM   #28 
castielthebetta

I know it has to be changed. I just don't know how often/how much etc, etc. I do apologize for not being as educated about fish as you all are. At least I'm trying to do it right...
Old 08-07-2012, 04:38 PM   #29 
lvandert

I hope you have better luck with your next fish. Try to take some advice out of this, maybe not all, but some.
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:40 PM   #30 
Pilot00

Quote:
Originally Posted by castielthebetta View Post
I know it has to be changed. I just don't know how often/how much etc, etc. I do apologize for not being as educated about fish as you all are. At least I'm trying to do it right...
We are not educated as you put it. We learned the hard way (most of us) just as you do now. Every single one of us has lost fish due to lack of knowledge and while we have an urgent tone that might seem offensive all we try to do is help and prevent certain losses.

I think it is a mistake to propagate this type of conversation any further.

If you want any more advice please do ask. There are many here to help you.

Last edited by Pilot00; 08-07-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Pilot00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#betta, #emergency, #help, #sick