Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-07-2012, 09:33 PM   #11 
graymyca

That background goes great with your tank setup. Color me and my betta green, because we are envious ; )
graymyca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:37 AM   #12 
MoneyFish

Thanks again all!

The background for the 10 gallon wasn't too bad price wise, the shipping is what gets a little pricey. But I figured I don't spend money on shoes or clothes, I just spend it on my critters so it's ok.
MoneyFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:00 AM   #13 
puppyrjjkm

Beautiful tank! What is that background called? I've been thinking about getting one of those backgrounds lately.
puppyrjjkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:16 AM   #14 
Sprinkles55

Wow, beautiful!
Sprinkles55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:05 PM   #15 
fairy74

That looks amazing..wish i had gone with one of those backgrounds now.
fairy74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:49 PM   #16 
babystarz

Wow I LOVE that background! I have avoided backgrounds because the cling ones just look so fakey to me, but THIS, this is awesome! I've spend over $500 on betta stuff this week (it was my birthday!) though so I will probably have to wait a while before I get a fancy 3D background :P
babystarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:22 PM   #17 
MoneyFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppyrjjkm View Post
Beautiful tank! What is that background called? I've been thinking about getting one of those backgrounds lately.
The website is Designsbynature.net They have all kinds of different 3D backgrounds, some are already pre cut for 10, 20, 55 gallon, etc. They have quite a few different types for 10 gallons and the price isn't too bad!
MoneyFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:21 AM   #18 
Ginzuishou

I have posted this before, but figured I'd post again for those who missed it. I ordered this background from Designs by Nature website as well.

I installed it in an established tank with fish swimming around at the same time.....which proved to be quite difficult, but it is possible. The background floats very strongly, so if it's not glued in, it has to be secured under aquarium lip and with gravel at the bottom.

I cut a portion of the background away for the filter tube, as shown in picture. I kind of cut out too much, but oh well, it works ;)

These are awesome backgrounds, I suggest them highly.

Ginzuishou is offline   Reply With Quote