Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-09-2012, 03:29 PM   #31 
starrlamia

any expert with an actual PHD in animal behaviour, ie those qualified to speak about it, would disagree. Most people out there who say they are trainers or behaviourists have very little if no actual education in dog behaviour. Im not sure how it isnt helpful to post links to qualified and respected behaviourists?
starrlamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:29 PM   #32 
LebronTheBetta

I live near D.C. :/ I have a clinic near here called "Kindness Animal Hospital". There's 3 animal hospitals near me. I just remember this one.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:30 PM   #33 
tpocicat

I'm glad to hear he seems to be calming down a bit, at least for awhile. My hope is that he is only acting out because of all the medical stuff he has had to endure and will come out of it soon.
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:32 PM   #34 
tpocicat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
I live near D.C. :/ I have a clinic near here called "Kindness Animal Hospital". There's 3 animal hospitals near me. I just remember this one.
In Fresno, Banifield is part of PetSmart. FYI...
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:36 PM   #35 
LebronTheBetta

I hope my Petsmart has that. I think they do, I remember a "Ban" then something else. They do check ups.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:40 PM   #36 
Enkil

I'm in OR. Have lived in NY, NC, MN, and Iowa. I've always found Banfield attached to PetSmart. ^_^

tpoc - I'm hoping that's what it is too. I'm hoping that it's a mix between the surgery and everything that went with it and false puberty.

starr - It is not helpful because of how you are coming across. You are doing it in a rather attacking manner. How people feel on the subject is still split and there are still experts who say the method I use works. It will always be a split subject. Some will always say it works while others will say that it doesn't. That's just the way of most things. My methods work for me and always have. If you wish to not understand that, that is your right.
Enkil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:42 PM   #37 
Enkil

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
I hope my Petsmart has that. I think they do, I remember a "Ban" then something else. They do check ups.

That would be it. ^_^ They do more than checkups. If you want to be sure, you can always go in and talk to them about their services. They tend to be friendly and helpful in my experience. With my wellness plan, he gets so many check-ups at no cost.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:21 PM   #38 
LebronTheBetta

That's great! :D I could go there. They certainly care about dogs more than fish.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:25 PM   #39 
Enkil

I really like them. They have just 1 vet on staff that I don't like so I make sure Fenris sees one of the others.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:30 PM   #40 
LebronTheBetta

I'll see if they have a good reputation. :)