Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-03-2012, 11:29 AM   #11 
Twilight Storm

In your profile you have an album section. You can upload photos from your computer directly to this site, or you can get a free photobucket account and upload your photos there.

After you have them uploaded somewhere, you can click on the picture icon that looks like a mountain with a sun. (It is right in the top part of the box you reply in to the right hand side) It will bring up a http: address box. To post the photo in here just find the http address of the photo, copy it and paste it in that box.

I don't know anything about smart phones so I don't know if you can upload photos from them to the internet. I don't own one and never plan to, so I can't help you there lol.

As for tail biting... Most of it's already been said, but you will have to experiment and see what works. Someone put a lava lamp by their tank and the fish was happy watching it and stopped tail biting. What worked for me was I had to move my tail biter into the kitchen which has the most traffic in the house. If you don't have a background on your tank you can try putting one up, sometimes, something could be irritating him he can see. Move stuff around in the room that is by his tank. maybe he might not like some item you have by him? It's a lot of trial and error. (I didn't try to repeate what was already said, but there could be a lot of causes.)

As for your java fern babies, if you have their rhizomes buried they might start to rot and die. They seem to do best tied onto driftwood if you have any. If not you can just weight the roots down a bit with some gravel, just make sure the rhizome is above the gravel. They also could be in a bit of shock if they haven't had light for a week after you moved them into the new tank? I'm not a plant expert though so someone could be able to help better with the plants.
Twilight Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:28 PM   #12 
BubbiBubba

This. Is. The most. Frusturating. Thing. So I tried uploading the image straight from my phone onto the computer... Multiple times. I even accidentally deleted the original image I wanted to use... but I had a similar older one that I had decided to use anyways after that.

Well, all I get is: "This is an invalid file" or something like that. What the heck?!

I created an album, then browsed, clicked my selected image... & nada.

Seriously.

Sorry guys. I have no idea what's going on.
BubbiBubba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
feeder, help needed, java fern, tailbiting, vacation