Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-11-2012, 05:49 PM   #11 
ChardFish

Quote:
i've actually considered going in with a handful of fish bags and stealing them, but i've got a kid now. otherwise, i'd take a petty theft rap to save a few dozen lives.
I have a border collie mix that I got off a farm once. She had 9 other pups, and one didnt sell so she kept him. I found out he wasn't neutered, so arranged for him to come visit his sister for a week. Somehow, he lost his balls while he was here... whoops! Then a few months later, she called me and said "We are going to put Timbre to sleep, thought you might want to know because you put so much money into him" all nasty-like. I asked if I could come say goodbye (her reason was they had three dogs, and could only take two where they were moving. So kill the 12 mo old dog, that makes sense, right?). "No, there won't be anyone here. I am leaving for work in a minute." Soooooo.... I waited an hour and called back. Got the machine. Got into my car, and drove over to her house. Climbed the electrified barbed wire fence and took Timbre home. I called when I got there and told her what I had done, and that she could go......well, copulate... herself. Never heard from her again, but as I pointed out to her, the property belinged to my grandmother, and good luck getting any charges brought up. Timbre and his lovely singing voice (he howled, thus "Timbre") got a fabulous new forever home.
ChardFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 05:58 PM   #12 
MistersMom

awh! what a Devil that lady was, and those 2 workers! people these days... smh im glad the fish and dog were rescued!
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote