Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-12-2012, 12:25 AM   #14161 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittania View Post
I admit, I'm pretty angry about this. She claims that she appreciates what I did for her and that she'll always be grateful and have no way to repay me, but how could that be true when she's acting like this? I did nothing wrong! I said that I supposed her poem was alright! I even told her that I appreciated that she took the time to make me a poem. Not only that, but I've been having extremely bad family problems for the past week and she knows it. She knows just how stressed and exhausted I am about it.

She's playing stupid when I know she's not. If I knew that she was going to be such a brat to me, I would've thought twice before helping her. I probably would've still helped her, but I would've had more guidelines to it rather than accepting her into the family as if she was our own blood. She's a horrible friend if she really acts like this. She said that I'm making her mad and that she was already mad and I told her that just because she's mad all the way over there in New Mexico, it doesn't give her the right to take it out on me. She thought that I was saying I think it's because of where she is that she's angry which wasn't my point at all. My point is that I'm way over here in Michigan. I didn't cause your anger, so I don't want to be the one that you freak out on.

I just want to go over there and strangle her! I told her that I was done with our friendship if this is how it's going to be. I said that maybe in the future she'd realize what she did and apologize and she told me that she'd never apologize for it. I should've never trusted her. Maybe I should've left her in that house!
read the book, how to say no without feeling guilty. She is just a codependent, like so many of us and it is very tough to deal with, just remember its not you, its her. She learned from the best, apparently her mom.

Tell her to go to .. shoot, codependents anonymous. they are everywhere.

Me: BIG RANT: I have had bleached blonde for years, and just so tired of doing it. I let it grow out for a few months, and then today colored it a light ash brown, a lvl four. yeah right. Stupid stuff, lighted my roots at least a lvl, and then the rest is well, an ugly green ash and of all things, golden. Its so odd.

It feels funny on my head too o.O I havent decided what to do.. I knew i should have cut the peroxide in half at least, or taken it off after 10 minutes. But what if the company already made the peroxide to 10 volume, or hopefully 5? What if after 10 minutes and I washed it out, all the color came out too, thats really short processing.

So now i just have to pretend all those folks staring at me and looking quickly away when i see them, are just admiring my cool clothes!

Last edited by Aahnay; 08-12-2012 at 12:34 AM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:44 AM   #14162 
LebronTheBetta

RANT:
I was cooking waffles for my mom. I did it the pancake mixed way and it was really hard to cook and get it off the skillet. 8I While I was trying to get it off, The upper part fell on my finger. I was so FREAKING PI$$ED. It's in bristle form right now and it stings when I put on burn cream and when there's steam. I gave the waffle to my mom and she was happy. I told her about the accident and she said to put cold water on it. Not in a loving mood. :I She didn't really listen.

In the end, I have a happy ignorant mother and a very painful burn.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:08 AM   #14163 
Pataflafla

And the shin splits start because I don't know how to run right. It's not even on my shin where it should be, but on my ankle and foot. Right foot is the worst, left only when I put weight on it.

Work sucked because of that since I did a 9 hour day and then my boss was freaking out for no reason and made everyone else freak out.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:13 AM   #14164 
dramaqueen
Banned

Rant: people who go on FB groups and say how this forum isn't the same, isn't friendly and everyone thinks Aquarium salt and Epsom salt is a cure all for all fish diseases known to man.Grrr
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:16 AM   #14165 
LebronTheBetta

That happened? In some forums, there are mean members. But not here. There have been arguments, but no one was THAT mean.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:17 AM   #14166 
dramaqueen
Banned

They talk about this forum on FB groups.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:19 AM   #14167 
dramaqueen
Banned

Several people from our forum have done that.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:20 AM   #14168 
LebronTheBetta

Hm. That's a bit. Odd. I guess they get insulted quickly. :I
Old 08-12-2012, 01:24 AM   #14169 
dramaqueen
Banned

I guess they think we're not knowledgeable about stuff like when to use aq salt, what it's for, etc.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:27 AM   #14170 
LebronTheBetta

We're not stupid!! There's a bunch of breeders here and owners that care deeply and have done research about the illnesses and meds. They need to know who's the stupid one. :/

Tags
bettathanyou