Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-12-2012, 09:54 AM   #44801 
Aahnay

OH meteor showers woot! No, not catch a star, say 'money, money, money' before its out of site and you win!

when i was little, like 9 or 10, we all saw a ufo, in seattle. I first saw it and ran inside to get everyone out. It was kind a long and saucer shapped, and most of the lights on it, left it and flew out, then went back to it. We watched if for at least 5 or 6 minutes.

My parents called someone, and they were told it was just meteors. Yeah right!

It was a very solemn night after that.

Ive seen lots of meteors since then, laid in the front yard and watched till I fell asleep, lol. Never saw one like the one in seattle. Another time in seattle, there was a huge meteor, and it came so close and broke apart over our heads, well almost, lol. It was like the big fireworks, only the the sparks, were huge and much brighter.

Im freezing, its so cold this am. The fedex said they left my new heater at my door, read it last night. I didnt see it at all on friday, but i found it this am.

Glad you found that fish, lol. its been a while since it went missing, hasnt it?

Nice pie, wish i had a kitchen, id love to make a blueberry pie myself. You know how to pinch the crust? put index and middle on the edge, and then with the other index, push a little on the dough between those. Its fun.

You can also, use a knife and pick the pie up in one hand and run the knife around the edge, from under it, to trim the edges.

You dont have to weave it, lol. That made me lol, thank you. lol. you can also use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes and put on top, and you can cut out shapes of the shapes and put on top, its fun, kids love seeing animals, on them.

I think yours was beautiful, it made me sooooo hungry.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:44 AM   #44802 
Laki

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettafishfinnatic View Post
well i dont know what we are talking about so im gonna say ..
i like scary movies and my favorite is night mare on elm street (original) whats yours?
Then download the PC game Slender. Or Slender man...

Olympia, get some dwarf hamsters!! They can live together and you can make a little community in the tank! That would be awesome! And adorable. And I vote yes.

The girl causing my insanity at work (well, the worst one) is getting fired. I had a say in it because I'm the only one works with her at nght.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:45 AM   #44803 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Apparently dwarf hamsters look like mice. Grrr.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:21 AM   #44804 
Laki

Not really! lol They're much cuter. I like mice but dwarfies don't look like them really!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:28 AM   #44805 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I know. Hamsters are much chubbier!
Can you imagine... a colony of dwarf hammies.. I could probably have like 5, I could build like 3 levels of fun for them....
Nope. xD
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:12 PM   #44806 
dramaqueen
Banned

Good morning, everyone.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:16 PM   #44807 
Htennek

Location: Somewhere between rage and serenity.... if I am not there, then I must be in the coffeehouse chat.
Good Morning
Htennek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:13 PM   #44808 
diablo13

Slender is only scary because the Slender Man surprises you. Give me a minute and I can find a video on how you make it not scary. A really scary game is Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Some of the custom maps are cool, Tenebris Lake is a pretty scary custom Map.
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:15 PM   #44809 
FishyFishy89

Is it possible to give too much fertilizer to where your plant starts to fail?
I give about 2 drops every 2-3 days in my 5.5 gallon for my wisteria and anacharis(2 bushels each)
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:17 PM   #44810 
diablo13

Found it!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QqakBC4p04A
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese