Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-12-2012, 07:50 AM   #14171 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I guess they think we're not knowledgeable about stuff like when to use aq salt, what it's for, etc.

They can be as childish and immature as they want on FB. We know better.

They should rename the FB group "Misery Loves Company"
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:03 AM   #14172 
Aahnay

hahaha thats funny, where is fb?

put something really cold on burn blisters.. I use a chunk of ice, keep it moving, always moving. You can use frozen veggies too. It really helps both the sting and the healing process. For bad burns, never use the creams, only cold water.

you know how many times if done that same thing with pancake mix as waffles? I think, oh waffles and i mix it up and dump it in, and then when i open it, i remember!

If you spray with pam first, and leave it in there longer than you think it should be, it works. Course, i only remember that after i bake off the crappy stuck one.

hair is still green. I feel younger but it shows my dark circles and makes my face look really fat!
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:54 AM   #14173 
MadameDesu

Rant: Inspired by above post.
I HATE MY DARK CIRCLES. I'm not even 20 yet and I have all these lines and dark patches under my eyes. I get plenty of sleep, so I don't know what's happening. They make me look sick and gross. I can't cover them up well because every concealer I've ever used just cakes up in the lines under my eyes.
UGH
MadameDesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:37 AM   #14174 
Sena Hansler

We had an argument... I went to work. Felt bad and tried to get him to answer me... He ignored me. End of the day... He tells me he moved out. While I was at work. No trying to talk through or about it. I cannot afford rent on my own. I have to rehome my animals... No betta breeding... Selling most of my tanks...

Everything I worked for... Bearing my heart and an apology letter and thoughts to make it up... And now I am left with nothing. With no one. And he will not talk to me. Not text... Not call... Not face to face... I haven't eaten in two days and I don't feel hungry. I feel hurt. I feel lost. And I feel scared. Nowhere to go... No one to turn to.... My life always ends up bad. I am cursed eith pure hateful...spiteful bad luck.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:58 AM   #14175 
dramaqueen
Banned

Oh, no! I'm sorry, Sena. Sometimes life really sucks.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:07 AM   #14176 
SpookyTooth

Oh Sena I'm so so sorry... I don't know what to say to you but my thoughts and prayers are with you -- I hope something comes along and picks all of these loose ends up and reties them!

I wish you all the best!!
SpookyTooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:11 PM   #14177 
MadameDesu

Awww Sena :(
I'm so sorry this has happened. Please don't stop eating, though. Even if you're not hungry, you need to force yourself to eat.
As badly as you've been treated, don't let yourself be defeated by him.
MadameDesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:07 PM   #14178 
Sena Hansler

I am just... So tired. You know? So tired of... This! Exactly this. Finally let someone in.... And they leave. It is like I have a 6 month curse. No relationship passes 6-6.5 months. Why? I don't know. All I know is that it hurts :( and I just don't want to date anymore. Someone REALLYwants to be with me they will have to be a friend. No benefits. No moving in. Just friends.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:14 PM   #14179 
TheCrabbyTabby

Amen. Dating is for chumps. The idea of looking for another guy is just too daunting. I am much more comfortable being single anyways. No having to depend on someone else to be there for me. Just me and only me to depend on. Who needs romance in this twisted, messed up world? Its only a hindrance. The drama is so not worth it.

I'm not mocking you, Sena. Just in case you were wondering. I am wholeheartedly agreeing. I've been through hell and back with certain people in my life (though not my ex, he's a sweetheart, though sort of a distant one) and I just don't have the strength, no, not the strength, the desire, to go through hell again.

Just have to strengthen those walls of defense and go through life without going through that stupid hellish crap again.

Last edited by TheCrabbyTabby; 08-12-2012 at 11:18 PM.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:36 AM   #14180 
Pilot00

I ve never been with a girl for more than a two month period.
Some people are just not meant to have long relationships. I dont know what happened but you need to dust off and look forward. Look to yourself, determine what you did wrong (when a relationship fails both have done something wrong even if it is 1% vs 99% ratio) try to find a way to fix it for the next time and when the next one comes around just be ready.
Pilot00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou