Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2012, 10:39 PM   #201 
Arashi Takamine
Member
 
Arashi Takamine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cerulean City.
I just spent the last three hours reading this thread...Haha. I still need to read the entire 20th page. Think I'll be bookmarking this thread to keep an eye on it. Quite a few amazing people here.

I've actually had experiences all of my life...Ever since I was a little kid as young as the age of three....And I remember what happened each time vividly.

When I was three I was asleep in my parents room and woke up looking up at the ceiling...Colored blobs of light were there floating around. They looked like someone squeezed blobs of paint out of a tube and let it float around. I shook both my parents awake saying we had to return the paint someone lost them. My dad said to go back to sleep. My mom said it was okay that it wouldn't hurt me.

About six months later in the dead of winter I was coming in with my parents from playing outside in the snow and something lifted me up and placed me right in the doorway of my childhood home. I know it wasn't my dad or mom who picked me up because my grandparents and cousin that were visiting were staring on in shock.

For years I was convinced at night that the 'ghosts' came out and had parties when everyone was asleep. Silly four-five-six year old thoughts. I was terrified of the dark and hiding under the covers made me feel a little better.

Now up until I was nine I lived in my grandparents house with my parents. Their room was downstairs in the rec room/basement. My mother and I use to see these red dots that looked like eyes at night...And in the daylight we could never find anything explaining them.

Also beyond this curtain separating the 'room' area of the basement it always felt forebading. Like I wasn't supposed to be back there. Ever. No one said I never couldn't be back there but it never felt safe. And one night (it was a very thin curtain see through thin) I was asleep next to my dad having had a nightmare and I saw a tall dark figure standing between the boxes holding our Christmas decorations and the heater.

I was so scared I couldn't move...I couldn't scream...I couldn't even whimper. I passed out and woke up that morning feeling scared still. Then whenever I had no choice but to sleep in my parents room I always slept at the foot of the bed curled up in a little blanket nest next to my dog Oreo. When things got weird she growled and would rest her head on top of mine feeling so warm and safe...I never had a bad dream with her.

The figure was the last paranormal event I had for years excluding an event that brings too much grief to dwell on...

When we moved to the house I live in now I was asleep (used to go to bed at ten) and I heard a growling from under my bed. My dog was in my parents room and I was alone. Needless to say I hightailed it out of there.


And after that...So much I can't even explain.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:07 PM   #202 
PaintingPintos
Member
 
PaintingPintos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Very far away from you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi Takamine View Post
I just spent the last three hours reading this thread...Haha. I still need to read the entire 20th page. Think I'll be bookmarking this thread to keep an eye on it. Quite a few amazing people here.

I've actually had experiences all of my life...Ever since I was a little kid as young as the age of three....And I remember what happened each time vividly.

When I was three I was asleep in my parents room and woke up looking up at the ceiling...Colored blobs of light were there floating around. They looked like someone squeezed blobs of paint out of a tube and let it float around. I shook both my parents awake saying we had to return the paint someone lost them. My dad said to go back to sleep. My mom said it was okay that it wouldn't hurt me.

About six months later in the dead of winter I was coming in with my parents from playing outside in the snow and something lifted me up and placed me right in the doorway of my childhood home. I know it wasn't my dad or mom who picked me up because my grandparents and cousin that were visiting were staring on in shock.

For years I was convinced at night that the 'ghosts' came out and had parties when everyone was asleep. Silly four-five-six year old thoughts. I was terrified of the dark and hiding under the covers made me feel a little better.

Now up until I was nine I lived in my grandparents house with my parents. Their room was downstairs in the rec room/basement. My mother and I use to see these red dots that looked like eyes at night...And in the daylight we could never find anything explaining them.

Also beyond this curtain separating the 'room' area of the basement it always felt forebading. Like I wasn't supposed to be back there. Ever. No one said I never couldn't be back there but it never felt safe. And one night (it was a very thin curtain see through thin) I was asleep next to my dad having had a nightmare and I saw a tall dark figure standing between the boxes holding our Christmas decorations and the heater.

I was so scared I couldn't move...I couldn't scream...I couldn't even whimper. I passed out and woke up that morning feeling scared still. Then whenever I had no choice but to sleep in my parents room I always slept at the foot of the bed curled up in a little blanket nest next to my dog Oreo. When things got weird she growled and would rest her head on top of mine feeling so warm and safe...I never had a bad dream with her.

The figure was the last paranormal event I had for years excluding an event that brings too much grief to dwell on...

When we moved to the house I live in now I was asleep (used to go to bed at ten) and I heard a growling from under my bed. My dog was in my parents room and I was alone. Needless to say I hightailed it out of there.


And after that...So much I can't even explain.
Yup....quite an interesting thread to read. I love seeing other's experiences, and when I experience the same things I get all excited lol.

When you saw the colored light...well I always see colored blobs, sometimes shapes and figures, and if they're in the middle of the room, it's just called space junk. Just old energy from different dimensions floating around. Spirits float like 3/5 up in the room. Angels or higher beings float at the very top, and demons and mischief makers are always low to the ground (most terrifying to see at night because you're always afraid they'll grab your feet while you're sleeping.)..... I think I know what you're talking about, though.

I see why you would think that ghosts come out to have parties LOL. It's something of that sort. It's usually like all the spirits in my house come into my room at night and stand around. I can actually see them walk into the room, then they stand at the foot of my bed and just stare at me. Some of the bolder/obnoxious children will come between my bed and the wall and stand there. Sometimes they poke or shake my bed (extremely unnerving).... It's like they have little meetings, though.

I know what you mean about the foreboding feeling though. The "nutroom" or storage room downstairs is very big...I always played in there as a kid but now when I go down there I feel like I shouldn't be there. Strangely enough the spirits in my house hang out upstairs more than downstairs...I think the "good" spirits are more likely to hang out in brightly lit areas rather than dark garages or cellars. Though my friend's favorite spirit in her house, Johnny, was discovered by us in her very dark, musty, dingy cellar.

The tall figure you saw...that is extremely terrifying. Usually at night if I sleep downstairs (if we have guests and there are so many they have to sleep in the bedrooms) I am extremely terrified....the unfamiliar spirits that are downstairs often will visit me and stare at me. Also nighttime is the most frequent time when spirits say my name to wake me up. I hate it so much because I get the WEIRDEST feeling when they do....very very very very very scary thing.

I can't really imagine what could cause so much upset for you not to talk about anything else....nothing like that has ever happened to me. I just hope that it doesn't "haunt" you. Right as I'm typing this I accidentally tuned into your energy....very upsetting. I hope you find peace.


I don't remember anything that happened last night, so I'll talk later.
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:19 PM   #203 
teeneythebetta
Member
 
teeneythebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Florida
Paintingpintos, do your parents know about what you experience in your house?
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:43 PM   #204 
PaintingPintos
Member
 
PaintingPintos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Very far away from you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
Paintingpintos, do your parents know about what you experience in your house?
No, no, no, no, no.
I'm 14.
A few times over the past few years I've tried to tell my family.
The first time at dinner I told my parents that I saw a spirit in the front yard, a white orb floating there. They absolutely did not believe me, and started making jokes about how I was "lying." Obviously I was very hurt and I had to hold back tears when I insisted it was real.

Another time I was talking about a demon my dad saw behind the house with my dad, and I told him that I saw a spirit in the garage, and he passed right in front of the light and cast a huge shadow on the opposite wall. He seemed mildly surprised then told me I was imagining it (YEAH, RIGHT. Something that huge and obvious cannot be imagined) and told me not to talk about such "garbage" or he wouldn't talk about this stuff with me again.....

I wouldn't dare tell my sister who is very into child psychology....she would immediately try to debunk it, then tell my I have psychosis/schizophrenia.

Believe me, I have scoured psychology books....I have no mental illnesses.

Yaaaaaay *sarcastically clapping*
As you can see, my family is very understanding.
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #205 
teeneythebetta
Member
 
teeneythebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Florida
Aww that stinks!! At least you can talk about it with friends or on here with people who understand/believe :)
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:15 PM   #206 
PaintingPintos
Member
 
PaintingPintos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Very far away from you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
Aww that stinks!! At least you can talk about it with friends or on here with people who understand/believe :)
INDEED!
I'm so happy lots of people believe here.
It's frustrating when people say 'Ghosts aren't real-- you're crazy' just because people cannot BELIEVE.
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #207 
Arashi Takamine
Member
 
Arashi Takamine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cerulean City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintingPintos View Post
Yup....quite an interesting thread to read. I love seeing other's experiences, and when I experience the same things I get all excited lol.

When you saw the colored light...well I always see colored blobs, sometimes shapes and figures, and if they're in the middle of the room, it's just called space junk. Just old energy from different dimensions floating around. Spirits float like 3/5 up in the room. Angels or higher beings float at the very top, and demons and mischief makers are always low to the ground (most terrifying to see at night because you're always afraid they'll grab your feet while you're sleeping.)..... I think I know what you're talking about, though.

I see why you would think that ghosts come out to have parties LOL. It's something of that sort. It's usually like all the spirits in my house come into my room at night and stand around. I can actually see them walk into the room, then they stand at the foot of my bed and just stare at me. Some of the bolder/obnoxious children will come between my bed and the wall and stand there. Sometimes they poke or shake my bed (extremely unnerving).... It's like they have little meetings, though.

I know what you mean about the foreboding feeling though. The "nutroom" or storage room downstairs is very big...I always played in there as a kid but now when I go down there I feel like I shouldn't be there. Strangely enough the spirits in my house hang out upstairs more than downstairs...I think the "good" spirits are more likely to hang out in brightly lit areas rather than dark garages or cellars. Though my friend's favorite spirit in her house, Johnny, was discovered by us in her very dark, musty, dingy cellar.

The tall figure you saw...that is extremely terrifying. Usually at night if I sleep downstairs (if we have guests and there are so many they have to sleep in the bedrooms) I am extremely terrified....the unfamiliar spirits that are downstairs often will visit me and stare at me. Also nighttime is the most frequent time when spirits say my name to wake me up. I hate it so much because I get the WEIRDEST feeling when they do....very very very very very scary thing.

I can't really imagine what could cause so much upset for you not to talk about anything else....nothing like that has ever happened to me. I just hope that it doesn't "haunt" you. Right as I'm typing this I accidentally tuned into your energy....very upsetting. I hope you find peace.


I don't remember anything that happened last night, so I'll talk later.
What happened to me involved a very sad time in my family's life when I was five....That incident left a deep imprint and showed that I was an empath...I can still sense energies and emotions and see apparitions sometimes...Just recently I saw the apparition of a boy sitting on my shelf and it terrified me....The 'space junk' I believe are much more personally...I believe they are energies of their own....That they're there for a much more important reason then just to float around.

The tall figure my mother also saw and it scared us both...The storage area stopped feeling weird after we moved out and during visits but that's mainly because it was finally finished as a recroom and the gauzy curtains were replaced with solid wood. I can't see through it so it can't bug me.

My basement has also been a source for many a paranormal activity in my house. My mom and I have both seen a huge head that tried to mimick how we look. I heard a voice coming from outside calling my name and the scary thing is it mimicked my dad's voice.....And my dad was asleep and inside at the time.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:54 PM   #208 
PaintingPintos
Member
 
PaintingPintos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Very far away from you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi Takamine View Post
What happened to me involved a very sad time in my family's life when I was five....That incident left a deep imprint and showed that I was an empath...I can still sense energies and emotions and see apparitions sometimes...Just recently I saw the apparition of a boy sitting on my shelf and it terrified me....The 'space junk' I believe are much more personally...I believe they are energies of their own....That they're there for a much more important reason then just to float around.

The tall figure my mother also saw and it scared us both...The storage area stopped feeling weird after we moved out and during visits but that's mainly because it was finally finished as a recroom and the gauzy curtains were replaced with solid wood. I can't see through it so it can't bug me.

My basement has also been a source for many a paranormal activity in my house. My mom and I have both seen a huge head that tried to mimick how we look. I heard a voice coming from outside calling my name and the scary thing is it mimicked my dad's voice.....And my dad was asleep and inside at the time.
That's very sad...empaths are usually hit the hardest with psychic stuff. I'm glad I'm more clairvoyant than empathic, so the things I see/hear are scary, but they aren't that bad. And the space junk....I should clarify. They mean nothing in our dimension. They have noting to do with us most of the time. I've even seen things like cars float through the room, but it had thing to do with me, I had a strong feeling about that. I think the orbs you're seeing though might NOT be space junk.....probably entities from somewhere else. But that's for you to judge, not me. I am not there to witness what you see!!

I would still be really scared in there, even if you can't see it. The fact that it is THERE alone would scare the daylights out of me :/ I won't even talk about this any more because I'm getting very nervous

AND A HEAD!?!?!??! How does it mimic how you look? That is really really really scary sh~t you've got there. I would just scream and run. I don't like the sound of that at all.
And I cannot avoid this any longer.
In the middle of typing this, I saw a cat walk over my feet. Thinking it was my cat Simon, I leaned over to look closer, but I saw the cat had white paws.....Simon is completely black, though. And I saw the thing in FULL FIGURE, like a normal cat!!! Not just a flash, a whole animal, complete with the white paws!!! It walked right over my feet, then under the coffee table. I leaned over to look at it. It was gone. But I know it's definitely a fat kitty, somewhat large, yellow eyes, completely black with a white mouth and paws.....it was sitting next to my feet purring, then I "saw" it rub against my legs (in my mind's eye) and it sat down next to me. It followed me to my room though. I think it's on my bed. Often at night I see a cat prance into my room and either hop onto my bed or site next to my bed.

Today I opened up my Crown Chakra so that may have something to do with it. I also saw Megan the ghost girl in full figure mope right past the piano. She's very playful. She has dark skin. and has thick hair in dreadlocks. She may be African American, I cannot be sure. But in my head at first I saw her without eyes....just black holes. Disgusting. I hope I don't see spirits like that from now on.

But now that my Crown is open....it's like I'm seeing the universe from someone else's eyes....very BIZARRE.
I don't know what to make of it.
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:14 PM   #209 
Arashi Takamine
Member
 
Arashi Takamine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cerulean City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintingPintos View Post
That's very sad...empaths are usually hit the hardest with psychic stuff. I'm glad I'm more clairvoyant than empathic, so the things I see/hear are scary, but they aren't that bad. And the space junk....I should clarify. They mean nothing in our dimension. They have noting to do with us most of the time. I've even seen things like cars float through the room, but it had thing to do with me, I had a strong feeling about that. I think the orbs you're seeing though might NOT be space junk.....probably entities from somewhere else. But that's for you to judge, not me. I am not there to witness what you see!!

I would still be really scared in there, even if you can't see it. The fact that it is THERE alone would scare the daylights out of me :/ I won't even talk about this any more because I'm getting very nervous

AND A HEAD!?!?!??! How does it mimic how you look? That is really really really scary sh~t you've got there. I would just scream and run. I don't like the sound of that at all.
And I cannot avoid this any longer.
In the middle of typing this, I saw a cat walk over my feet. Thinking it was my cat Simon, I leaned over to look closer, but I saw the cat had white paws.....Simon is completely black, though. And I saw the thing in FULL FIGURE, like a normal cat!!! Not just a flash, a whole animal, complete with the white paws!!! It walked right over my feet, then under the coffee table. I leaned over to look at it. It was gone. But I know it's definitely a fat kitty, somewhat large, yellow eyes, completely black with a white mouth and paws.....it was sitting next to my feet purring, then I "saw" it rub against my legs (in my mind's eye) and it sat down next to me. It followed me to my room though. I think it's on my bed. Often at night I see a cat prance into my room and either hop onto my bed or site next to my bed.

Today I opened up my Crown Chakra so that may have something to do with it. I also saw Megan the ghost girl in full figure mope right past the piano. She's very playful. She has dark skin. and has thick hair in dreadlocks. She may be African American, I cannot be sure. But in my head at first I saw her without eyes....just black holes. Disgusting. I hope I don't see spirits like that from now on.

But now that my Crown is open....it's like I'm seeing the universe from someone else's eyes....very BIZARRE.
I don't know what to make of it.
The head is like...Just that. A huge head distorted...And it tries to take on attributes of the people me and my mom know. When it appeared to my mom it tried to mimick my dad's looks and floated right above our clothes rack in the laundry room and it tried to mimick my mother when I walked into the bathroom one day floating way taller then she is. Then it just faded away. It's just that...A huge head like bigger then a basketball big.

And my family's experienced cars too. Like a fire engine going through the room silently at night.

My mom also heard jiggling on her doorknob when everyone is asleep and I've seen a shadow person reaching out from the wall it was against and to my hand when I was on our desktop once. A lot of things that I see sometimes just fade into the memory until one day they just pop up.

And the empath thing is a gift and a curse. I hate getting into the middle of fights because I'll feel all the anger and hatred at once. Several times I've been reduced to tears and nearly having a melt down. Even worse when I tried to explain it to someone they flat out said I wasn't. I know what I am.

I'm a pagan/wiccan so my views on this stuff are a little different. I don't see stuff that often but things will disappear and re-appear all the time. I'll loose things as small as bottle caps and my mom's debit card disappeared once and appeared beneath a doorframe as my dog freaked out.

I've also heard scratching at the door when my dog was inside.

This stuff can be so weird...And about Megan's first appearance to you without the eyes...I think spirits sometimes forget what they look like (I heard it somewhere) and some attributes just disappear briefly.

I should clarify the paranormal happens in the family. It runs in my mother's family and has come to me too. My dad's seen some stuff too but not that much and he rarely admits it. We've all heard the hamster's wheel going off long after he died, a woman talking to me as I slept and balls of light.

Last edited by Arashi Takamine; 08-12-2012 at 11:17 PM.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 06:21 PM   #210 
PaintingPintos
Member
 
PaintingPintos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Very far away from you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi Takamine View Post
The head is like...Just that. A huge head distorted...And it tries to take on attributes of the people me and my mom know. When it appeared to my mom it tried to mimick my dad's looks and floated right above our clothes rack in the laundry room and it tried to mimick my mother when I walked into the bathroom one day floating way taller then she is. Then it just faded away. It's just that...A huge head like bigger then a basketball big.

And my family's experienced cars too. Like a fire engine going through the room silently at night.

My mom also heard jiggling on her doorknob when everyone is asleep and I've seen a shadow person reaching out from the wall it was against and to my hand when I was on our desktop once. A lot of things that I see sometimes just fade into the memory until one day they just pop up.

And the empath thing is a gift and a curse. I hate getting into the middle of fights because I'll feel all the anger and hatred at once. Several times I've been reduced to tears and nearly having a melt down. Even worse when I tried to explain it to someone they flat out said I wasn't. I know what I am.

I'm a pagan/wiccan so my views on this stuff are a little different. I don't see stuff that often but things will disappear and re-appear all the time. I'll loose things as small as bottle caps and my mom's debit card disappeared once and appeared beneath a doorframe as my dog freaked out.

I've also heard scratching at the door when my dog was inside.

This stuff can be so weird...And about Megan's first appearance to you without the eyes...I think spirits sometimes forget what they look like (I heard it somewhere) and some attributes just disappear briefly.

I should clarify the paranormal happens in the family. It runs in my mother's family and has come to me too. My dad's seen some stuff too but not that much and he rarely admits it. We've all heard the hamster's wheel going off long after he died, a woman talking to me as I slept and balls of light.
OK, I had written a HUGE, LONG reply, then my sister told me to wash the dishes, then I had to go to the stable and I just came back. I've been there since 11am. >.>

Do you think the head is trying to lure you somewhere? WHAT the hell was it doing? I honestly have no idea what it could possibly want, even though it's just mimicking you....it sounds eerie and spooky but I don't think it was sinister. Also, were the colors human-like or were they bright neon colors like you'd see in an aura? No, I don't mean a negative image.

I've never seen things like fire engines but I've seen actual limousines packed with people that don't have eyes, and they all had their faces pressed to the windows and they were staring at me. It was so creepy.......

Usually my doorknob doesn't rattle....it's just that the wind-chimes in my doorway go tink-tink-tink and I know a spirit takes the individual chimes and bangs them together. Or when they walk into the doorway they make a big breeze. I know our house is not drafty though. The only draft is from the front door on the staircase, and that draft would dissipate too quickly to reach the end of the hallway!

I'm not super-empathic, I'm empathic to a point. When I see a spirit, I don't take on its emotions. But in my head I know exactly what it is doing (leaning against the piano, looking at its hands) and I know the exact feelings it has. It's just a knowing. Sometimes I take on their emotions, like I feel them inside of me, but I keep them under control. It's almost as if I'm two people at once.

Can you tell me more about your beliefs? I'd like to know if they make sense to me....I'm Roman Catholic so what I know is that "ghosts don't exist, and any ghosts are just demons pretending" and everything else (the truth) is hidden from me. I do believe that the Church in itself is hiding a lot of stuff.....I know that my God would never hate me for wanting to help spirits. He would never despise or cast me out because I can see them, feel them, hear them. I know He wouldn't hate me for what I can do....He gave me these gifts and there's nothing anybody else can do about it, LOL.
I do believe there is a god though. Most religions have many similarities and I think there may be one god in disguise as many.....who knows?

I didn't know that spirits could forget! I never realized that may happen.....
Very bizarre. When I think of her it's very distorted....really disgusting actually. All disfigured and nasty looking. I'll have to tune in later to get a more accurate look at her though.

I think what I've got runs in my family...my grandmother and I look a LOT alike....and a few years ago when she was in the US and stayed with us, my somewhat psychic aunt told her daughter that I look a lot like my grandmother and we both seem to have some "abilities" that she can't really make out. Do you know if abilities like this skip a generation??
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.