Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-12-2012, 02:29 PM   #31 
indianabetta

OK UPDATE on SUPER DELTAS that are FREE!! I have 9 all red boys left!!! only 9 as of right now. Every 2 days I reevaluate my males when i give them fresh water and clean their containers, so this may change in a couple of days but for now I ONLY HAVE 9 MALES LEFT FOR FREE! Also I HAVE NO FEMALES AVAILABLE FOR FREE! NONE! SORRY!
indianabetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:04 PM   #32 
xShainax

I would mail you the money but I know a lot of people don't like doing that
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:47 PM   #33 
tropics007

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianabetta View Post
OK UPDATE on SUPER DELTAS that are FREE!! I have 9 all red boys left!!! only 9 as of right now. Every 2 days I reevaluate my males when i give them fresh water and clean their containers, so this may change in a couple of days but for now I ONLY HAVE 9 MALES LEFT FOR FREE! Also I HAVE NO FEMALES AVAILABLE FOR FREE! NONE! SORRY!
Pm'd...
tropics007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:59 PM   #34 
indianabetta

OK GUYS there are no more available at this time, this may change in a couple of days, but for right now, no more they have all found new homes
Old 08-15-2012, 01:25 PM   #35 
MollyJean

Got a package this morning with 6 very healthy fishies in it! I soon was left with only 4, as my husband claimed one and then my brother claimed one.. Oh well, everyone is happy, lol!

Before anyone says anything, these are temp bowls. I only use these for holding betta when I'm cleaning tanks or setting up new tanks. Or, like this time, when I can't stand seeing the poor things in their travel bags anymore. They're a great thing to have around for emergencies and really cheap, I find them for a dime or a quarter at yard sales.

Anyway, the larger steralite container is going to be their new homes til 10 gallons are done cycling. For now they have 2 gallons each with a big foot print. Each container is 4.2 gallons, and each one is split in half. Oh, and each has a lit, which has been a large hole cut in the top and cheese cloth glued over (I use this because it's inexpensive and replaceable. And the cats don't want to sit on it like they do wire mesh)

Oh, Miko Kitty got warn out watching the action. Now she's sleeping with the fishes.

Sakura! My brother claimed her right away, lol! She'll stay in a 3gallon til she's big enough to go into the sorority.

My husband claimed this boy right away. It's his dream fish! Black body, red fins and black lace on the tips. I hope he keeps the black! My husband hasn't named him yet, though.

This one my daughter just loved. She wants to name him Blood Berry. Um.. I have to think about that, LOL.

There's another girl that's gonna go in the sorority in a couple of days. She's large enough and a bit of a fatty, lol. I haven't named her yet.

This second red and black doesn't have a name, and is still kinda small. He'll go in a split tank with the last boy, who I'm going to have to watch, he's got some growing to do!

Baby boy. He'll probably look a lot like the other two laced boys.

Thanks for the beautiful boys, Indi! I owe you 6, lol!
MollyJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:29 PM   #36 
indianabetta

Awesome! SO glad you liked them and that they all arrived safely, thankyou soo much for the pictures! The boys with black bodies will probably only get darker, their father was a black bodied boy, so they will keep it!
Old 08-15-2012, 01:31 PM   #37 
MollyJean

That's awesome. This is my husband's ideal coloring and I haven't been able to find one for him. It was so exciting seeing his perfect fish when I started pulling out bags, lol

Now... who do I want to breed... mwahahhahahahahahhahahhaha
MollyJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:32 PM   #38 
mkayum

I missed it. :( well maybe next time.
mkayum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 05:08 PM   #39 
tropics007

Received 5 beautiful bettas this afternoon. Their color is amazing, and they are already eating like champs.

Three of these bettas are gifts for my sisters. My sisters all adore bettas, so I can't wait to see their faces when they receive them. lol.

I fixed up some large 5g bowls (with sand, and live plants), and the betta fish starting exploring as soon as they went into their new aquariums.

Thanks again.
tropics007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:34 PM   #40 
indianabetta

So glad you love them tropics! I hope your sisters love them!

Mykayum send me a private message, we can get you some :)