Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-11-2012, 09:36 PM   #111 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintedOaksOki View Post
OH! I love horses, and couldn't survive without 'em! I started off riding western, and learned to ride english two, maybe three years ago! I love it a lot, I'm learning to jump now too, that is fun, but I have yet to master even the smallest of jumps... yet! xD
Glad there is another horse lover on this thread! haha i would honestly DIE without horses :) Whenever i am not feeling great, i go riding and it like i am instantly healthy and happy, with no worries whatsoever

western is great, and English feels so...Proper! I love both so much!
I am going to start jumping soon and i can't wait!!(i am going to start with ground poles, and then REALLY SMALL cross poles!)

Glad you are following this thread!
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:43 PM   #112 
PaintedOaksOki

Sadly, I do not lease, or own any horses, so I can't just go ride whenever I want :/ It's all just lessons, but honestly I don't care, if I can be around horses I'm happy. I like working with my friend's minis.... She has four, a mare, and three geldings!
I honestly don't find dressage boring, I just love the feeling of being able to work with horses, and then finally getting a break through!
PaintedOaksOki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:45 PM   #113 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintedOaksOki View Post
Sadly, I do not lease, or own any horses, so I can't just go ride whenever I want :/ It's all just lessons, but honestly I don't care, if I can be around horses I'm happy. I like working with my friend's minis.... She has four, a mare, and three geldings!
I honestly don't find dressage boring, I just love the feeling of being able to work with horses, and then finally getting a break through!

How nice! Minis are adorable!

Horses are like my doctors office and therapist(i don't have one lol) all in one! They always make me feel better :)

Check out my signature to see what horses i currently have :)

Going to go look at some new horses for an empty stall we have to see how he rides next week
Old 08-11-2012, 09:58 PM   #114 
PaintedOaksOki

O.O I LOVE WARMBLOODS I plan on getting one someday, when I have enough money xD
Old 08-11-2012, 09:59 PM   #115 
MyRainbowBettaFish

They are AMAZING! Mine is about 17-18 at the withers, and he is so fun to ride bareback! Its like a whole different world up there lol!
Old 08-11-2012, 10:05 PM   #116 
PaintedOaksOki

AWESOME!! *dies* I wish I had a warmblood O.O
Old 08-11-2012, 10:06 PM   #117 
MyRainbowBettaFish

XD don't worry, one day maybe you could get one!
Old 08-12-2012, 06:54 PM   #118 
Armani33

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRainbowBettaFish View Post
O MY is she GORGEOUS! She seems like such a luv..

Your barn/stable is also very nice!

UPDATE:

We are going to be looking at a 9 yr QH and 15 yr Morgan/QH trail horse for sale soon!

LOVE Summer!!! She has a beautiful color, how many hands?
Thankyou yes she is such a luvable horse even when she's acting like a well a mare you can't help but fall for those soulful eyes. I don't really know how many hands she is exactly but I'm guessing she is at least 16 hands. And yes it is a lovely barn the owner keeps it very clean and neat.
Armani33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #119 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armani33 View Post
Thankyou yes she is such a luvable horse even when she's acting like a well a mare you can't help but fall for those soulful eyes. I don't really know how many hands she is exactly but I'm guessing she is at least 16 hands. And yes it is a lovely barn the owner keeps it very clean and neat.
How nice!
Old 08-13-2012, 03:44 PM   #120 
Sundancex

Armani, what a NECK on your horse, do you have a confo shot? I love big ole' drafty horses. Are you sure she is dun? Does she have a dorsal stripe? The reason I ask is because a dun will have a darker mane and tail with a lighter body. Your horse looks like a palomino.

This horse is dun. You see his dark mane? Duns also usually have a coat very close to chestnut in color, and will get a darker winter coat. Palominos are know to shed out golden in the summer and be nearly white in the winter, with a white or cream mane and tail.
Sundancex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clydesdale, horse, horseback riding, horses, quarter horse