Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-12-2012, 06:25 PM   #21 
MistersMom

he passed away a couple of days ago, who sent you the link ?
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:38 PM   #22 
lelei

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistersMom View Post
your welcome, and thank you for the tips, but he passed away from unknown causes this afternoon... he was half dead when i got him though... so i figured he would pass, but i felt it was my duty to atleast give him a name and home before he died, and let him stay in a warm place... :/ i do feel bad for him though, the fact that he sat on a shelf for a whole month is pretty terrible... but now he is in fishy heaven and i do plan on eventually rescuing another, maybe one in not so bad condition, so that i can get more experience... but thanks for all your help :) it meant alot to me.
I realized I missed a couple of pages, I am sooo sorry for your loss, sitting in those cups is just awwful, even after trying to revive them, it's so sad to see them not pull through, I will tell you though, he was lucky that you picked him, and took him to a loving place, and that picture of him with the heater is absolutley adorable..that poor baby..

There are just soo many out there that need help..we just want to give them something to live for..and love and a warm place if even for a little while is more than they will ever see from that cup..RIP sweet lil fishy~ I hope you can find it comforting when you see that another lil guy might be calling out to you, and you can give him a warm home and the love that he needs by a caring individual like yourself
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:40 PM   #23 
lelei

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistersMom View Post
he passed away a couple of days ago, who sent you the link ?
Myrainbow
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #24 
megaredize

im in the same boat with bluey, his cup was gross, i have a thread about him. he seems to be doing better today i am happy. your guy is probably stressed id leave him be and do partial water changes daily. u dont need salt when u dont know whats wrong with him. clean water and time will probably do the trick. good luck. he is very pretty
megaredize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:45 PM   #25 
megaredize

crap just saw he passed. sorry for your loss :(. at least he got out of that cup for a short time
megaredize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #26 
MistersMom

yeah, thats what every one keeps telling me, at least he had a good last few days! got to know life out of a nasty cup, ill check out your thread... :) thanks for the condolences .
Old 08-12-2012, 10:08 PM   #27 
CandiceMM

How are you hanging in there sweetie?
CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:25 PM   #28 
MistersMom

its all fine, I'm mainly concentrating on the school, beta, we will be getting soon...