Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-27-2012, 09:40 PM   #1 
choob99

Headed to That Fish Place

How jealous are you??? lol I'm headed out to That Pet Place\That Fish Place tomorrow morning, doubt i'll find any bettas there that I want but I'm going for a bunch of plants and some supplies, love it there, its a 4 hour drive for me, so I don't go too often
choob99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:10 PM   #2 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Petstores do not always have good products.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:34 AM   #3 
choob99

Apparently you have never been to or heard of That Pet Place?
Old 07-28-2012, 03:28 AM   #4 
mursey

Location: formerly SF, then Tucson AZ, now central New Jersey
I have heard of it online. How is it in person?
mursey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 04:30 AM   #5 
choob99

HUGE in person, i'm not big on other fish other than bettas but they have a huge selection of freshwater and saltwater, its a whole room by itself, another small room of all plants, a large reptile room, a bird room, and then a MASSIVE warehouse type setup for the rest of the store, which sells dog, cat, aquarium, reptile, bird, etc products the place is really huge and well kept. The head guy of their fish room is actually a marine biologist
Old 08-13-2012, 03:20 PM   #6 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Tell me if that petplace does not keep bettas in cups.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:04 PM   #7 
mursey

Location: formerly SF, then Tucson AZ, now central New Jersey
I would love to see that. Next time I go back east to visit the family maybe I'll try to go there.

It says "Our fish room is bursting with beautiful, exotic fish ready to brighten your home aquarium. You’ll find over 500 species of tropical marine and freshwater fish and invertebrates, hundreds of exotic corals and coral frags and a huge variety of lush aquarium plants. You may find some things you've never seen before in our displays!

The custom systems in the fishroom hold more than 35,000 gallons and incorporate hundreds of glass tanks and acrylic cubicles to best display and hold the animals. Each system is maintained with state-of-the-art filtration. We keep our tanks clean and healthy by incorporating UV sterilizers, computer-controlled ozonizers, and massive, self-cleaning protein skimmers. Our impressive 20 foot custom acrylic coral tray gets the tropical light it needs from cutting edge lighting technology. Our on-staff marine biologists maintain and monitor these systems, and we do everything we can to insure our fish and other aquatic life have the healthiest, most comfortable stay possible.

If you can't make it to our Fish Room in person, you can still see and purchase from our selection - check out our Aquatic Livestock online. Choose from hundreds of healthy, beautiful tropical fish, all carefully tended by our professional staff and marine biologists. Our experts pick and pack the live items you choose using the safest, least stressful methods possible. Your order is then shipped directly from our facility to your door using overnight express shipping. Remember to check our selection often- we receive new fish 2-3 days a week."

Last edited by mursey; 08-13-2012 at 11:14 PM.
mursey is offline   Reply With Quote