Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-12-2012, 09:30 PM   #11 
dramaqueen
Banned

Thanks for the info Relic and Mistersmom.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:26 AM   #12 
teeneythebetta

Coyotes are freaking CUTE <3 lol

They're pretty afraid of people usually, the shelter I used to volunteer at has a coyote/wolf/German shepherd mix. They found him running down a busy road. He's pretty shy.

I actually was walking to school and about 20 feet ahead of me a coyote came out of the woods, looked at me, and ran away. I worry about the stray cat's getting hurt most of all, but I'm sure they would go after small dogs too.
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:35 AM   #13 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

A sick, old or skinny coyote is the most dangerous, DQ. They are desperate and more likely to come near people and attack pets and children. We have an overpopulation here and have had tons of instances of cats and dogs being taken... Thankfully no children yet. But it's a huge concern that if they're taking dogs out of backyards that they'd try to take a small child... When they overpopulate, weaker animals have no where to establish a territory so might be a problem. If you live near a park I wouldn't worry but if it causes trouble or even if you see it again I'd report it to an official.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:36 AM   #14 
dramaqueen
Banned

I don't know if my neighbor reported it to animal control or park officials. I do know that one of our board members called some of the dog owners to warn them. The only reason I knew about it was because the neighbor who saw it in her yard is on my facebook. IMO our board needs to alert the whole community not just certain ones. Grr
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote