Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-13-2012, 06:59 PM   #211 
Arashi Takamine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintingPintos View Post
OK, I had written a HUGE, LONG reply, then my sister told me to wash the dishes, then I had to go to the stable and I just came back. I've been there since 11am. >.>

Do you think the head is trying to lure you somewhere? WHAT the hell was it doing? I honestly have no idea what it could possibly want, even though it's just mimicking you....it sounds eerie and spooky but I don't think it was sinister. Also, were the colors human-like or were they bright neon colors like you'd see in an aura? No, I don't mean a negative image.

I've never seen things like fire engines but I've seen actual limousines packed with people that don't have eyes, and they all had their faces pressed to the windows and they were staring at me. It was so creepy.......

Usually my doorknob doesn't rattle....it's just that the wind-chimes in my doorway go tink-tink-tink and I know a spirit takes the individual chimes and bangs them together. Or when they walk into the doorway they make a big breeze. I know our house is not drafty though. The only draft is from the front door on the staircase, and that draft would dissipate too quickly to reach the end of the hallway!

I'm not super-empathic, I'm empathic to a point. When I see a spirit, I don't take on its emotions. But in my head I know exactly what it is doing (leaning against the piano, looking at its hands) and I know the exact feelings it has. It's just a knowing. Sometimes I take on their emotions, like I feel them inside of me, but I keep them under control. It's almost as if I'm two people at once.

Can you tell me more about your beliefs? I'd like to know if they make sense to me....I'm Roman Catholic so what I know is that "ghosts don't exist, and any ghosts are just demons pretending" and everything else (the truth) is hidden from me. I do believe that the Church in itself is hiding a lot of stuff.....I know that my God would never hate me for wanting to help spirits. He would never despise or cast me out because I can see them, feel them, hear them. I know He wouldn't hate me for what I can do....He gave me these gifts and there's nothing anybody else can do about it, LOL.
I do believe there is a god though. Most religions have many similarities and I think there may be one god in disguise as many.....who knows?

I didn't know that spirits could forget! I never realized that may happen.....
Very bizarre. When I think of her it's very distorted....really disgusting actually. All disfigured and nasty looking. I'll have to tune in later to get a more accurate look at her though.

I think what I've got runs in my family...my grandmother and I look a LOT alike....and a few years ago when she was in the US and stayed with us, my somewhat psychic aunt told her daughter that I look a lot like my grandmother and we both seem to have some "abilities" that she can't really make out. Do you know if abilities like this skip a generation??
The head was human colored (like fleshtone skin and everything just big fat distorted almost cartoon like) and I don't think it was doing more then just...Floating there. It was there one moment and gone the next. Never saw it again.

The fire engine my mother saw just silently moved through her room and didn't have any spirits on or inside of it. She described it as a child's drawing of sort.

The door knob rattling happened the same night I saw the apparition sitting on my shelf and it was after my mom cleansed the area with sage and did a circle of protection.

My beliefs are in the Divine, she who made everything and that we all become apart of her one day. That no sins truly exist, that karma ultimately is the true judgement, that people don't 'go to hell' if they're bad in life we all go back to the same Divine being and become apart of her again, she is the goddess, she is in everything and we who have these abilities are closest to her. That there's power in everything. Personally my beliefs are that there's such things such as objects if given a great amount of love can harbor a sort of spirit of it's own but that spirit is not human nor animal nor...Anything but itself. I also belief area's have energies, that can come in waves.

My empathy can come in many forms...Unfortunately in places with a lot of death such a cemetaries or hospitals (Especially hospitals) it just hits me in waves. The negative energy, the feeling of death, warming over just makes me feel even sicker then when I get to said hospital.

Don't hold my word to it about spirits forgetting what they look like. It's something I read somewhere and it's been reffed a few times in some books I read that it's possible to forget what one looks like as a spirit, or even their names.

Have you ever seen the show Paranormal Witness? On the first episode it showed an experience three people had with a spirit on the side of the road who didn't have a face the entire area was hollow no skull just a big black void in this guaging wound. I think that's a good example of something who forgot who they were in life.

I'm not sure if abilities like this can skip generations but I do know this....A lot of stuff happened to my family with the paranormal.

I think it depends on the connection TO that ability. Such as kids lose the ability over the years to see spirits and yet to this day most of us of the current generation haven't lost that gift.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:32 PM   #212 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi Takamine View Post
The head was human colored (like fleshtone skin and everything just big fat distorted almost cartoon like) and I don't think it was doing more then just...Floating there. It was there one moment and gone the next. Never saw it again.

The fire engine my mother saw just silently moved through her room and didn't have any spirits on or inside of it. She described it as a child's drawing of sort.

The door knob rattling happened the same night I saw the apparition sitting on my shelf and it was after my mom cleansed the area with sage and did a circle of protection.

My beliefs are in the Divine, she who made everything and that we all become apart of her one day. That no sins truly exist, that karma ultimately is the true judgement, that people don't 'go to hell' if they're bad in life we all go back to the same Divine being and become apart of her again, she is the goddess, she is in everything and we who have these abilities are closest to her. That there's power in everything. Personally my beliefs are that there's such things such as objects if given a great amount of love can harbor a sort of spirit of it's own but that spirit is not human nor animal nor...Anything but itself. I also belief area's have energies, that can come in waves.

My empathy can come in many forms...Unfortunately in places with a lot of death such a cemetaries or hospitals (Especially hospitals) it just hits me in waves. The negative energy, the feeling of death, warming over just makes me feel even sicker then when I get to said hospital.

Don't hold my word to it about spirits forgetting what they look like. It's something I read somewhere and it's been reffed a few times in some books I read that it's possible to forget what one looks like as a spirit, or even their names.

Have you ever seen the show Paranormal Witness? On the first episode it showed an experience three people had with a spirit on the side of the road who didn't have a face the entire area was hollow no skull just a big black void in this guaging wound. I think that's a good example of something who forgot who they were in life.

I'm not sure if abilities like this can skip generations but I do know this....A lot of stuff happened to my family with the paranormal.

I think it depends on the connection TO that ability. Such as kids lose the ability over the years to see spirits and yet to this day most of us of the current generation haven't lost that gift.
I don't know what to say about the head. That is very bizarre. I'd be really terrified if I saw that, and I'll leave it at that!!

Also I am not sure if what I saw was like a drawing of sorts....it was distorted and very "rubbery" looking....like as though I were looking through a fish-eye lens on a camera. Your mom's description of the engine she saw is disturbing, though. These things like this that are pure mystery fascinate me so much though.

As for cleansing, that was the right thing to do, but I think that sage only clears the energy for a few days. But the circle of protection definitely is a plus and I'd like to know if you could tell me how to do it. I've never attempted anything like that.

I think what you're going on about is something related to what I would lean toward. Except my God is a something-or-other, I can't really explain it whatsoever. But I pick up beliefs as I go along. I suppose I "create" my God as I go along!
What you say about how objects acquire energy and they take a form themselves. I think that if legends at certain places are told over and over, and people's belief if great enough, a spirit in itself can be created. A something (like you said) can be created in itself. Kind of like how children's imaginary friends seem so real to them....they may have a strong imagination, but they also put so much energy and love into it that sometimes it can become somewhat solid...I read a fictional story once about a girl who had an imaginary horse as a friend, and her grandmother held her hand out so it could "sniff" her, and she actually felt something tickle her hand... It's totally fictional, but I believe something like that could actually happen.

I don't really feel much at cemeteries....often it's just a random feeling that hits me when I accidentally tune into one spirit or another; anything that happens to be around.

And what you said about Paranormal Witness made chills go up my spine. What you described is EXACTLY what I see in my head. I think there's like 2 gouging holes in Megan's eyes....it's like 2 black holes, and on the sides it looks almost as though someone punched her eyes right out. The sides are all shredded and pushed in and burnt-looking. Very nasty and disturbing. I've never seen the show but I think I may check it out because it seems like something that may enlighten me.

I have heard of abilities skipping generations, but that was in books and fictional stories (you never know) so I can't be quite sure. I guess they have to come around at some point. My father I know has had a few weird experiences....one was that when he was a kid in his homeland he put a crystal salad bowl on the dining room table at dinnertime... all of a sudden he turned around and the bowl exploded and shards of crystal went everywhere. Miraculously, even though he was a mere few feet away, he didn't get a single cut.
I hope that people who see spirits, though, aren't too scared and they find some enlightenment so they're not too terrified or confused anymore.
It's truly an amazing gift.
And like before when you said the Goddess holds closest the ones with psychic abilities, I feel like my God holds me in that way.
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:42 AM   #213 
Arashi Takamine

Quote:
I don't know what to say about the head. That is very bizarre. I'd be really terrified if I saw that, and I'll leave it at that!!

Also I am not sure if what I saw was like a drawing of sorts....it was distorted and very "rubbery" looking....like as though I were looking through a fish-eye lens on a camera. Your mom's description of the engine she saw is disturbing, though. These things like this that are pure mystery fascinate me so much though.

As for cleansing, that was the right thing to do, but I think that sage only clears the energy for a few days. But the circle of protection definitely is a plus and I'd like to know if you could tell me how to do it. I've never attempted anything like that.

I think what you're going on about is something related to what I would lean toward. Except my God is a something-or-other, I can't really explain it whatsoever. But I pick up beliefs as I go along. I suppose I "create" my God as I go along!
What you say about how objects acquire energy and they take a form themselves. I think that if legends at certain places are told over and over, and people's belief if great enough, a spirit in itself can be created. A something (like you said) can be created in itself. Kind of like how children's imaginary friends seem so real to them....they may have a strong imagination, but they also put so much energy and love into it that sometimes it can become somewhat solid...I read a fictional story once about a girl who had an imaginary horse as a friend, and her grandmother held her hand out so it could "sniff" her, and she actually felt something tickle her hand... It's totally fictional, but I believe something like that could actually happen.

I don't really feel much at cemeteries....often it's just a random feeling that hits me when I accidentally tune into one spirit or another; anything that happens to be around.

And what you said about Paranormal Witness made chills go up my spine. What you described is EXACTLY what I see in my head. I think there's like 2 gouging holes in Megan's eyes....it's like 2 black holes, and on the sides it looks almost as though someone punched her eyes right out. The sides are all shredded and pushed in and burnt-looking. Very nasty and disturbing. I've never seen the show but I think I may check it out because it seems like something that may enlighten me.

I have heard of abilities skipping generations, but that was in books and fictional stories (you never know) so I can't be quite sure. I guess they have to come around at some point. My father I know has had a few weird experiences....one was that when he was a kid in his homeland he put a crystal salad bowl on the dining room table at dinnertime... all of a sudden he turned around and the bowl exploded and shards of crystal went everywhere. Miraculously, even though he was a mere few feet away, he didn't get a single cut.
I hope that people who see spirits, though, aren't too scared and they find some enlightenment so they're not too terrified or confused anymore.
It's truly an amazing gift.
And like before when you said the Goddess holds closest the ones with psychic abilities, I feel like my God holds me in that way.
I'll PM you about how to cast a circle of protection and some links to books about energy work.

What my mom does is use salt to cleanse away the bad energy too. She has a canister of sea salt specifically meant only for cleansings and she draws our symbol of protection and healing (The Pentagram which contrary to beliefs is not evil.) and tells the energy it is not welcomed.

Oh gosh that's creepy. Here's the link to the first episode of Paranormal Witness where the scene I mentioned happened:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvO1SrfFaQk

It's after Emily the Imaginary Friend.

Hmm actually about that...It's not too out of the ordinary...And actually my beliefs about the Divine and those who can see spirits being closest to her are our connections were never severed. Those who are very young and those very close to her have a certain energy about them...An aura of power and knowledge no one else possesses.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:53 PM   #214 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
I'll PM you about how to cast a circle of protection and some links to books about energy work.

What my mom does is use salt to cleanse away the bad energy too. She has a canister of sea salt specifically meant only for cleansings and she draws our symbol of protection and healing (The Pentagram which contrary to beliefs is not evil.) and tells the energy it is not welcomed.

Oh gosh that's creepy. Here's the link to the first episode of Paranormal Witness where the scene I mentioned happened:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvO1SrfFaQk

It's after Emily the Imaginary Friend.

Hmm actually about that...It's not too out of the ordinary...And actually my beliefs about the Divine and those who can see spirits being closest to her are our connections were never severed. Those who are very young and those very close to her have a certain energy about them...An aura of power and knowledge no one else possesses.
I'll read the PM right after I'm done replying....

I don't believe we have sea salt in hour house.....we have bath salts but I'll ask for sea salts "for bathing" ahha. I'm sure my parents will just let me get it anyway without bothering to explain. I don't think the Pentagram is evil, though, like you say. It has a light energy about it. But people make of it what they want. There was a pentagram spray-painted on top of a mountain near my house where people sacrificed animals... Gives me the heebie-jeebies when I go horseback riding around there. Also the horses tend to get very spooked around that area.

And I'll watch the link when I'm done!!

I see how children who often see spirits, with no mental illnesses, they are usually more mature than others their age. They talk to their teachers more than their friends. They are quite intelligent in comparison to their age...you're very right. Now I don't know what I believe in
Anyway....I don't know if I can really say it, but when I was a kid I was more interested in teachers than children. Even today I am still more likely to talk to adults than children, because there is more intelligence you gain from them. I've always had a very special connection to Earth and the universe, and nothing fascinates me more than being outdoors in the woods inspecting rocks and such and feeling in touch with Earth....
Old 08-15-2012, 05:34 PM   #215 
Arashi Takamine

Quote:
I'll read the PM right after I'm done replying....

I don't believe we have sea salt in hour house.....we have bath salts but I'll ask for sea salts "for bathing" ahha. I'm sure my parents will just let me get it anyway without bothering to explain. I don't think the Pentagram is evil, though, like you say. It has a light energy about it. But people make of it what they want. There was a pentagram spray-painted on top of a mountain near my house where people sacrificed animals... Gives me the heebie-jeebies when I go horseback riding around there. Also the horses tend to get very spooked around that area.

And I'll watch the link when I'm done!!

I see how children who often see spirits, with no mental illnesses, they are usually more mature than others their age. They talk to their teachers more than their friends. They are quite intelligent in comparison to their age...you're very right. Now I don't know what I believe in
Anyway....I don't know if I can really say it, but when I was a kid I was more interested in teachers than children. Even today I am still more likely to talk to adults than children, because there is more intelligence you gain from them. I've always had a very special connection to Earth and the universe, and nothing fascinates me more than being outdoors in the woods inspecting rocks and such and feeling in touch with Earth....
Oh gosh that's a definiete misuse of the Pentagram...The energy one puts into something like that and hurts animals leaves negative energy in the area. It's disturbing isn't it? Like it feels like it's a dangerous place.

Good luck with the circle.

Yeah I was the same way growing up but for me it was mostly kids older then me and adults. I didn't really like playing with other kids my own age because as kids can be some of the cruelest beings on the Earth bullying seemed to be their first instinct. But it is a gift regardless.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:25 PM   #216 
fleetfish

So I think I got an orb picture.

This was one strange night! First of all, these are my cousins. We were just talking about my uncle (their father) and I happened to glance over at my dad's lazyboy chair. In it was a shadowy figure, a man, sitting in it - only for a second or two, then I took this pic. We were having so much fun and I think the spirit wanted to join us. If you look very closely, the orb has a laughing little face that I swear looks exactly like my uncle who died three years ago. The placement of the orb, and the fact that I didn't get any dustlike images on any of the other photos makes me very sure that this is an actual orb. I've been researching them extensively.

Everyone in the room was happy and I think this shows that my uncle, wherever he is ... is still watching over us. I've thanked him every day this week for showing us that he's okay. We were talking a lot about him, and about the fact that all of the women in our family are psychic. I felt like I fit in perfectly :)

Last edited by fleetfish; 08-15-2012 at 10:31 PM.
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:30 PM   #217 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Oh gosh that's a definiete misuse of the Pentagram...The energy one puts into something like that and hurts animals leaves negative energy in the area. It's disturbing isn't it? Like it feels like it's a dangerous place.

Good luck with the circle.

Yeah I was the same way growing up but for me it was mostly kids older then me and adults. I didn't really like playing with other kids my own age because as kids can be some of the cruelest beings on the Earth bullying seemed to be their first instinct. But it is a gift regardless.
Yep :( Whenever I ride around there I feel very unsettled. Almost like the air is quivering and something bad will happen. Is there any way to cleanse the area, though? It feels dangerous there and I would hate to miss out on such beautiful scenery.

And the circle worked

Yesterday I realized exactly how much I prefer adults to children my age.... At my art lesson there is usually 1 other girl, about 12 years old (not sure), and occasionally a man who's about 35 or something. Today 2 others joined us and I instantly sided with the adults. There's a much more "understanding" feeling that goes on there. Also when I went to the stable later to play with my horse....I ended up talking to one of the adults there for more than an hour, even though there were 13 and 15 year olds there.
Go figure
Old 08-16-2012, 07:06 PM   #218 
Arashi Takamine

I'm not sure...A sage cleansing would help, maybe using a smudge stick of sage and lavander?

I'm glad the circle worked. ^^

Maybe it's cause a lot of teenagers these days are kind of just...Goofballs, always trying to act up. In things like horses and art I'd prefer an adults opinion or another girl my age who acts it.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:06 PM   #219 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
I'm not sure...A sage cleansing would help, maybe using a smudge stick of sage and lavander?

I'm glad the circle worked. ^^

Maybe it's cause a lot of teenagers these days are kind of just...Goofballs, always trying to act up. In things like horses and art I'd prefer an adults opinion or another girl my age who acts it.
I suppose. Where would I acquire a smudge stick though!? Haha, I have no idea what you're talking about. The only things I ever buy are little knick-knacks. :3

Tonight I'm going to bless the hallway a bit to see if it has the same effect as the circle and I'm curious to see the effects. I'll share what I did, too.

Yup. Obnoxious. "Act your age and not your shoe size!" as my teachers used to say. Too true. I am very loud and I talk a hell of a lot, but at least it isn't about drugs or how 2012 will kill us all....I say intelligent things or I ask questions that will benefit my mind. Definitely an adult's opinion is more valuable than a kid's. Then again I know some girls my age who are very mature, but then again it's like they're trying to act like they're 70, crotchety old lady lol. My closest friend at the moment is one who understand me. She's not obnoxious, just sort of a copy of me. She sees ghosties too ;)
Old 08-18-2012, 08:27 AM   #220 
MaisyDawgThirteen

Does anyone else do sage cleansings/ use sage smudge sticks? I did one yesterday with my Mum.
MaisyDawgThirteen is offline   Reply With Quote