Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-16-2012, 04:20 PM   #45201 
thekinetic

Sakura you should take a lesson from a game forum, PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Yes gamers are a bunch of cynics! XD
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:25 PM   #45202 
Silverfang

My poor snails have been suffering. Fished out as many that I could definitely tell were alive and.dumped in the sorority.
Most of.them are clinging to the pennywort. I did this for one of them a week or two ago, he's sellable size now.

I'll keep one or two babies, store credit the rest. Idk have one last eggs sac I'm incubating. It'll be the last one, unless I get a spare tank up and running.

Olympia, momma cherries fan themselves more? And hide a bit?
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:28 PM   #45203 
Sakura8

Hikari Massivore Delite. He just sucks them right up. Apparently, they must taste very good.

That's funny. Except supposedly the satanoperca jurupari is extremely peaceful, for a cichlid. I was considering those for the 55gal, before I got Sparky.

Silver, hi! Sorry about your snailies. :(

Kinetic,
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:30 PM   #45204 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Key words: for a cichlid. ;)

Yea, the massivore delite seems the better option, carnisticks are ironically lacking in protein. Massivore delite may have overdone it a little on the vitamins though. O_O
Olympia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:48 PM   #45205 
Silverfang

There must be something in the old tank that set the adults off, I'm convinced it killed them.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 05:28 PM   #45206 
Sakura8

:( I'm so sorry, Silver. *hugs*

Olympia, plus, the carnisticks float. They'd be up there an eternity before Sparky ever decided to swim up there and take a look around. If only he'd the krill. I may just toss the beefheart, I feel kinda so-so about it anyway. I'd get silversides but the problem is, if he doesn't eat them I don't have any other fish who can.
Old 08-16-2012, 05:31 PM   #45207 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Earthwormssssss.
Old 08-16-2012, 05:33 PM   #45208 
Sakura8

*shudders* I can just see it now. I feed him one worm as a treat and the next thing I know, that'll be all he'll eat and I'll have to start cultivating the little buggers.
Old 08-16-2012, 05:37 PM   #45209 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

B'aweeeh. I'm sure he wouldn't do that to you!

Though.. he is kind of weird.. only eats pellets, lol.
"Wild caught predatory fish almost never adapt to pelleted foods and need to be fed exclusively live foods."
Sparky is a weirdo. Doesn't fit the norm. He likes his pellets and his fish tank and his summer home, screw Africa and hunting for food!
Old 08-16-2012, 05:47 PM   #45210 
Laki

I think you should move to a lake. Fill it with the fishies you like (all those crazy monster fish that like a lot of space.) then burrow underground and dig out a fluvarium (is that what its called when you can go look into a pond through glass underground?) and then keep fish that way! Perfect plan, no filters, no heaters- just letting nature do what it does. Of course, this is why things I get die (minus small animals, dogs, cats and bettas)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese