Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-19-2012, 12:59 PM   #14251 
Pataflafla

Blahh. Upstairs neighbors are being weird again. Our previous manager was kicked out, opening up the apartment above us for new people.

And according to our neighbors who have lived here for years, the man that walked into our apartment has also tried to get their neighbor's 12 year old son to go out alone into the desert with him, has been harassing that same kid to sell him the little mini bike that his parents' own.

This man has also repeatedly tried to sell his prescription pain medication to my neighbor's father who just recently had surgery. this man also keeps bringing stuff to the complex and just leaving it against our wall in the parking area. He's had a metal filing cabinet there for 3 days now, a wooden drawer for 2 days, and he just recently moved in what look to be some old flywheels. I am also thinking that the truck with the green couch in the back is also going to be dropping off that couch as well.

Not to mention that Silver barks exclusively at this man, and this man only.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:01 PM   #14252 
Shirleythebetta

Creepy
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:02 PM   #14253 
Pataflafla

If all the stuff is still there tomorrow, I'm going to be telling our new manager about it and hopefully they'll either be kicked out or clean up after themselves. the entire corner of the parking lot has their stuff sitting around and now it's moving to our apartment wall.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:12 PM   #14254 
Shirleythebetta

I would. Heck my manager freaked out on our neighbors recently for neglecting their grass. He hired a service to mow it and charged them the cost on their rent. I love my manager. The grass got so bad I was getting snakes it my yard. It was as tall as my husbands five year old brother.
Old 08-19-2012, 01:30 PM   #14255 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirleythebetta View Post
Yea I am hoping getting these boys fixed will help at least a little. One is 2 and the other is 4. I think they are having a territory war or something. I am so glad my female basset was fixed when I got her. I haven't had any accidents since I posted last so hopefully the vet will contact me soon. I think much of it has to do with my Shepard being an outside kennel dog and transferring him to a house dog. He has been in for almost a year and hasn't caught on to house rules yet. As for the terrier, He needs fixed to calm his butt down. I hope it does anyways, he has been getting agressive to, trying to bite when I unhook him from his lead. He gets excited and then bites. Not viciously but I have a 5 year old brother in law and a nephew who is 8. If he bites them I don't know what I will do. Any advice on training in that light would be wonderful. I have never had a dog with agression in any form. I hope the vet calls soon. Sigh... he's a busy country vet. He does all sizes of animals from mice to cows and horses. Only charging me a hundred to do both dogs and has been a vet for 30 years. nice.
OhOH forgot to say, use white vinegar for cleaning, and put in your laundry too, its amazing and removes urine odors, and other smells, bacteria etc. Its such a fantastic cheap cleaner

I used to have that vet, he alsways was so kind to me, giving me a discount, knowing i had sooooo many animals, lol.

Call the police regarding the harassment, even if its not towards you. Just explain that you are very concerned about this guy and the drugs he tries to sell, and the boy, and that you are afraid he could hurt someone if they bought the drugs from him, or could hurt the boy. Just be like, scared of him creeping about, you know?

Last edited by Aahnay; 08-19-2012 at 01:35 PM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:01 PM   #14256 
Shirleythebetta

Thanks for the tip I prefer not to use harsh cleaners. My allergies are bad enough
Old 08-19-2012, 05:33 PM   #14257 
BettaQi

Ungrateful ness/pushing boundaries.

I put an used tank, filter, hood light and stand on Craigslist for $30.

Someone asked just about the stand.

I said $15.

She asked how low I cd go and I said $12 but if not I was going to take it to the LPS and get store credit for the whole kaboodle.

She didn't reapply til after I'd already taken it to the LPS.

"Can you do $7 on the stand?"

No, sorry I already took it to the LPS bc I didn't hear from you and no $7 is too low.

I just feel annoyed when people aren't thankful and get pushy when someoneo's already doing them a good deed.

*does Reiki to clear negative patterns that might attract more of this type of interaction*
BettaQi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:08 PM   #14258 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaQi View Post
Ungrateful ness/pushing boundaries.

I put an used tank, filter, hood light and stand on Craigslist for $30.

Someone asked just about the stand.

I said $15.

She asked how low I cd go and I said $12 but if not I was going to take it to the LPS and get store credit for the whole kaboodle.

She didn't reapply til after I'd already taken it to the LPS.

"Can you do $7 on the stand?"

No, sorry I already took it to the LPS bc I didn't hear from you and no $7 is too low.

I just feel annoyed when people aren't thankful and get pushy when someoneo's already doing them a good deed.

*does Reiki to clear negative patterns that might attract more of this type of interaction*
hahaha, omg, i would have been there in minutes!
Old 08-19-2012, 10:44 PM   #14259 
BettaQi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aahnay View Post
hahaha, omg, i would have been there in minutes!
And you would've gotten a BARGAIN!
BettaQi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:58 PM   #14260 
Aahnay

no kidding, lol. I need it too!

Tags
bettathanyou