Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-20-2012, 01:07 AM   #14261 
Pataflafla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aahnay View Post
Call the police regarding the harassment, even if its not towards you. Just explain that you are very concerned about this guy and the drugs he tries to sell, and the boy, and that you are afraid he could hurt someone if they bought the drugs from him, or could hurt the boy. Just be like, scared of him creeping about, you know?
He cornered my sister today while I was at work. He told her that if our cars ever break down, he'll fix it for free and that it was ok because he was 65 and his brother is 70. And he put it as "Glad I finally caught you" while he stopped her from going down stairs with the laundry. Had she been a little slower he would have cornered her in the laundry room where she couldn't have gotten away.

He also told her that we could/should call him "Uncle." So needless to say I am reporting this and his breaking and entering promptly tomorrow morning to our managers along with the issue of stuff piling up by our apartment.

The only good news is that the metal filing cabinet and the chair is gone. the rest is still there though.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:57 AM   #14262 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pataflafla View Post
He cornered my sister today while I was at work. He told her that if our cars ever break down, he'll fix it for free and that it was ok because he was 65 and his brother is 70. And he put it as "Glad I finally caught you" while he stopped her from going down stairs with the laundry. Had she been a little slower he would have cornered her in the laundry room where she couldn't have gotten away.

He also told her that we could/should call him "Uncle." So needless to say I am reporting this and his breaking and entering promptly tomorrow morning to our managers along with the issue of stuff piling up by our apartment.

The only good news is that the metal filing cabinet and the chair is gone. the rest is still there though.
This guy sounds like a real creep! See if he's on the registered sex offenders list in your area while you're at it. Ugh!
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:32 AM   #14263 
Sena Hansler

Ew. Creepy.

Anywho... Moved back into town. Found out I do a record time of 30 mimutes across town (most people take 1-2 hours), no reply to the girl who wanted my cat (grrrr!!) and I am rather tired. Yesterday I played monopoly o.O after having a rum drink. Well
...two. :) and found I can save 300-800 a month!!!! :o
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:50 AM   #14264 
MadameDesu

Woohoo, Sena! That's a lot of dough!
Save up for something nice :D
MadameDesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:24 AM   #14265 
Pataflafla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romad View Post
This guy sounds like a real creep! See if he's on the registered sex offenders list in your area while you're at it. Ugh!
I can't find anything on him and I don't know his last name. According to one of my neighbors, he's been homeless for a bit until his brother got this place. They paid rent for 6 months in advance, but neither of them work. Kinda sketchy to me.

I'm going to get ready and then head up to the manager's apartment. Hopefully they're home.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:51 AM   #14266 
Sena Hansler

MadameDesu it sure is!!! I get to be STRESS FREE for money lol. I already got an awesome pair of headphones to replace the ones he took.
I also lost the snake. For a half hour lol. Know where she was? Hint: "There's a snake in my boot!" brought her to the pet store because no one wanted her. I am also doing a "5.00 tanks" right now. I just dont care for stuff lol. I would rather have fun then be smothered and repressed by people I dislike and who screw me over.
Old 08-20-2012, 12:16 PM   #14267 
MadameDesu

Glad you're finally feel free :)
No relationship should ever make you feel restricted.
Have you ever heard this song before? I totally reminds me of your situation and I think you may like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_7MW5TzEPw
MadameDesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:54 PM   #14268 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pataflafla View Post
I can't find anything on him and I don't know his last name. According to one of my neighbors, he's been homeless for a bit until his brother got this place. They paid rent for 6 months in advance, but neither of them work. Kinda sketchy to me.

I'm going to get ready and then head up to the manager's apartment. Hopefully they're home.
The brother could have the money, and is probably retired, or just retired. I know a barber and his brother that still cut at 72, they have been saving money to do something just like your guys. The oldest brother is very very slow, and the younger one is an ..... jerk.

In your case, one or both may have Alzheimer. You may be seeing the behavior of Alzheimer more than sex offender. But this is still creepy. Keep pepper spray on you and feel safer.

That cornering is terrifying. Also, its important to speak up and tell him, 'Stay away from me, Go away from me, Move out of my way, Do NOT touch me' You must let them know you dont want any contact with them.

This wierd guy could also be very nice, and if he was homeless is used to a certain, kind of contact with those he grouped with. Who knows, he mave have had friends that did call him uncle. But he is coming on way toooo strong. Older men can be that way, they were trained that way and some find it almost impossible to change.

Last edited by Aahnay; 08-20-2012 at 12:58 PM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:55 PM   #14269 
Sena Hansler

I have never heard that song lol. Right now
STRONGER by Kelly Clarkson and
GIVES YOU H**L by All-American Rejects pretty much sums up how I feel :)
Old 08-20-2012, 10:11 PM   #14270 
dramaqueen
Banned

So we went to the store today and my mom stayed in the car while I shopped. I was going to make fajitas for supper but we got home kind of late and I didn't feel like it so my mom gets mad and tells my brother I'm too lazy to fix supper. But it's ok if she doesn't feel like it because she's old. Just because I'm 51 I can't have days when I don't feel like doing stuff? I'll make the darn things tomorrow. Sheesh! And every time I get up to do something it's get me some water, bring me my glasses, bring me a popsicle or where are you going? Good grief!!!!!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou