Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-21-2012, 01:15 AM   #31 
bettafishfinnatic

lol at least people are using my thread.. Nomaly no one dose
I also meant that we can let bettas in to our minds not the school junk lol.. Sorry for me not being clear enough XD and so far mrytle beach Is amazing lol took a 12 hour drive but i came with my aunt and she took me school shopping with her 25 year old daughter I still don't have a book bag lol
bettafishfinnatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:20 AM   #32 
djembekah

ahhh middle school. that was an interesting time in life! (i feel so old saying that- but i'm 21! It's been awhile since middle school :) )

if i could only go back and talk to my twelve year old self...i'll tell you i guess xD i wouldn't worry too much about popularity. being yourself is the easiest way to be happy. the kids that might say rude things, and hurt your feelings? ignore them! they don't see the amazing person you are :) do the things you love, because if you do the things your friends or other people love, you probably wont be too thrilled about them.

hang on to old friends, but definitely welcome the new ones too! do alll your homework, even the stuff that's hard, or that you hate. Get stuff turned in on time- basically be a better student than I was xD

as far as clothes go, get things you love, and that fit nicely, and you'll look great everyday!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:31 PM   #33 
dramaqueen
Banned

Good advice, Bekah.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:18 AM   #34 
bettafishfinnatic

Lol thanks..(: im really getting more and more excited about school..i have been buying like crazy but the stuff that im buying I have to haul back up to PA lol.. I still don't have a bookbag yet XD I found these super cute shoes that were water proof and absoutly gorgeous but noo.. 30$ is to expensive

Unfortonatly that's always the excuse for the clothes I like /: oh what ever I now sound selfish so what did you guys get for school?
bettafishfinnatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:12 AM   #35 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettafishfinnatic View Post
Lol thanks..(: im really getting more and more excited about school..i have been buying like crazy but the stuff that im buying I have to haul back up to PA lol.. I still don't have a bookbag yet XD I found these super cute shoes that were water proof and absoutly gorgeous but noo.. 30$ is to expensive

Unfortonatly that's always the excuse for the clothes I like /: oh what ever I now sound selfish so what did you guys get for school?
Try finding coupons! :)
Like http://www.printablecoupons.blogspot
Just search stores on that site and see what you can find! :)
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote