Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2012, 09:26 PM   #31 
Alcemistnv
Member
 
Alcemistnv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Orange/Ulster County, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Leaf View Post
sure... (another last year shoved back in my face moment, it hurtssss... someehow X_X ;-;) oh, and I need to get more fish for noruz (goldfish) and...

This is too hard to explain

it helps if you do explain it so none of us are taking things the wrong way...
Alcemistnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:22 PM   #32 
Little Leaf
Member
 
Little Leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcemistnv View Post
it helps if you do explain it so none of us are taking things the wrong way...
I'll try...

I need to get 12 goldfish for noruz, a persian holiday, also known as the persian new year (OMG, WHERE DO I KEEP THEM EVERY YEAR?! @_@) and we have to do this every year, my parents don't keep them in a plastic bag, they keep the fish in a small (I think about half a gallon) tank. when my mom, my sister and I went to buy Equinox, I asked my mom if we have a proper tank like King Dedede's or a divider. She said yes, but when we went home, my parents couldn't find the divider/tank...
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:41 PM   #33 
Alcemistnv
Member
 
Alcemistnv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Orange/Ulster County, New York
Well ignore the divider part. Unless you have 5 gallon tank or bigger, you don't need it.

And I think PETCO is having their gallon for $ sale soon so you can get some 2 gallons then and maybe something bigger for the goldfish
Alcemistnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:22 PM   #34 
registereduser
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Leaf View Post
I'll try...

I need to get 12 goldfish for noruz, a persian holiday, also known as the persian new year (OMG, WHERE DO I KEEP THEM EVERY YEAR?! @_@) and we have to do this every year, my parents don't keep them in a plastic bag, they keep the fish in a small (I think about half a gallon) tank. when my mom, my sister and I went to buy Equinox, I asked my mom if we have a proper tank like King Dedede's or a divider. She said yes, but when we went home, my parents couldn't find the divider/tank...
What do you do with the fish every year when the holiday is over?
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:18 PM   #35 
Little Leaf
Member
 
Little Leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcemistnv View Post
Well ignore the divider part. Unless you have 5 gallon tank or bigger, you don't need it.

And I think PETCO is having their gallon for $ sale soon so you can get some 2 gallons then and maybe something bigger for the goldfish
kay.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:20 PM   #36 
Little Leaf
Member
 
Little Leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by registereduser View Post
What do you do with the fish every year when the holiday is over?
my family (except me) starves them to death... I feed them, sometimes, but rarely
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:27 AM   #37 
registereduser
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Leaf View Post
my family (except me) starves them to death... I feed them, sometimes, but rarely
Well, I suppose that's not much different from "christian" holidays where they buy baby chicks and bunnies that eventually die from lack of care.

Tell your parents to return the goldfish to the store where they came from. Then they can be resold as feeder fish. Better than a slow death.
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:50 AM   #38 
Little Leaf
Member
 
Little Leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by registereduser View Post
Well, I suppose that's not much different from "christian" holidays where they buy baby chicks and bunnies that eventually die from lack of care.

Tell your parents to return the goldfish to the store where they came from. Then they can be resold as feeder fish. Better than a slow death.
sure, I'll try... next year. if I can remember, that is... LOL

and one thing: I'm a christian and I never bought any rabbits, I bought a baby chick in my home country, though, it died because my parents were too lazy to go get food. (I only remember some of it because I was only about 2 or something) and it wasn't a holiday, it was just for my entertainment of a pet.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:55 AM   #39 
registereduser
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Unfortunately, yours is not the only family that should NEVER have pets.
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:42 AM   #40 
Laki
Member
 
Laki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: St. John's NL
12 goldfish that slowly die in a .5g .
wut. Are you kidding? What's the significance of it?
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
$40? buy a fecking heater, arteries!!, eating, tee hee., want to go mess with tags, watermelons

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LBF's Journal LittleBettaFish Journals 12 08-07-2012 04:51 AM
Pog's journal. Pogthefish Journals 8 07-12-2012 04:59 PM
Journal: Take 2 shadowpony Journals 4 07-04-2012 09:37 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.