Leeniex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
Holy crap.
My words exactly.

Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:08 PM   #422 
sunlight

WOW i tried to follow all threads from page 1 and sorry i couldn't it 43 pages!!!
Then i wanted finally to find out what happened to Heart breaker. I opened last page and i thought it another betta that you are rescued. I can't believe it you are good mama lol

Are you doing 100% water changes?
sunlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:50 PM   #423 
CandiceMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlight View Post
WOW i tried to follow all threads from page 1 and sorry i couldn't it 43 pages!!!
Then i wanted finally to find out what happened to Heart breaker. I opened last page and i thought it another betta that you are rescued. I can't believe it you are good mama lol

Are you doing 100% water changes?
Awww your so sweet, and yea he looks completely different. When Heart Breaker was in his 2.5 gallon hospital tank I always did 100% water changes. I did them every day for 2 weeks, then I did them every other day. Heart Breaker is now in a 3 gallon with heater and filter and I do 2 water a week. I do one 50% and one 100% with gravel vacuming. That does the trick :) thanks for checking out Heart Breaker.
CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:05 PM   #424 
marktrc

I can't believe it is the same fish. Wow
marktrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:41 PM   #425 
jenniijennii309

Nice he looks so happy
jenniijennii309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:05 PM   #426 
Pitluvs

This is the first time I've opened this thread and I read most of it. From the start I knew you were going to do wonderful things with HB! HE reminds me of my Hughie, a VT male I took home that looked JUST like HB and his condition. Hughie had severe swim bladder issue, he was floating upside down and in such bad shape that his body twisted. He was my first rescue, and he pulled through and did amazing. Turned out to be a beaut just like your boy. Congrats!! Sometimes we lose them, but when a story like this happens... makes it all worth while.

And psstt if you're gonna be pulling these babies in, get yourself from Indian Almond Leaves from Amy Lim on Ebay. I swear by them, they have helped me save so many Bettas.
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:28 AM   #427 
CandiceMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitluvs View Post
This is the first time I've opened this thread and I read most of it. From the start I knew you were going to do wonderful things with HB! HE reminds me of my Hughie, a VT male I took home that looked JUST like HB and his condition. Hughie had severe swim bladder issue, he was floating upside down and in such bad shape that his body twisted. He was my first rescue, and he pulled through and did amazing. Turned out to be a beaut just like your boy. Congrats!! Sometimes we lose them, but when a story like this happens... makes it all worth while.

And psstt if you're gonna be pulling these babies in, get yourself from Indian Almond Leaves from Amy Lim on Ebay. I swear by them, they have helped me save so many Bettas.

Hey Pitluvs, thanks for checking out my first rescue :) HB has such a big spot in my heart and I am so happy he pulled through. He is very spoiled now and he deserves it, I know the struggles for Betta's will be never ending but one life saved is better than one life lost. My newest rescue is doing great and I am so pleased. I have about ten IAL that I got from a friend on here and I love them, they do wonders. When I run out I will have to get some more from that person you were talking about on Ebay :) Thanks for the advice. Thanks again for your support and kind words, means a lot.
CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:47 AM   #428 
buddhauser

I can not believe that is the same fish from the first page lol wow two thumbs up Candice you rock!
buddhauser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:30 AM   #429 
lelei

Ooh..Candice another rescue!!..can yu post a pic..does he /she have name yet?
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:11 AM   #430 
lelei

Candice follow this link to see something incredible..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ieuty6BN7S0
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote