Old 08-24-2012, 01:33 AM   #21 
CandiceMM

He is so beautiful, congrats on your new beauty ^^
CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 07:55 AM   #22 
Alcemistnv

Thanks everyone :)

I can definitely feel myself getting pulled towards the crown tails xD
Watching Squirt swim around is awesome. The only thing that's stopping me is that km at my limit for tanks lol
Even if I did use the one gallon for a fish, a. I don't know if its allowed. B. I won't have a QT tank

For now, I got my 3 boys and I couldn't be happier with that :'D
Alcemistnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:52 AM   #23 
HopeNicholson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seki View Post
Aww, what a cutie! Be warned, crowntails are addictive! When I got Drago, I went into the petsmart saying I was going to get a halfmoon. And... well... yeah, Drago is swimming around in his tank in all his crowntail-y glory. LOL

Next one's gonna be halfmoon. I have to keep telling myself that. Next one's gonna be halfmoon. But watch, I'll probably come home with another crowntail. Hahaha! Congrats on a very handsome boy!
I keep having to tell myself the SAME thing. Cause so far i have a crowntail and double tail plakat and both were not originally the betta types i was even considering at first lol So whenever i get my 3rd and final betta i want it to be an overly pretty flowy type like a delta or halfmoon, just to be a bit different :P
HopeNicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:08 AM   #24 
Alcemistnv

im on the first, woot. all i care about is my tell myself the SAME thing. Cause so far i have a crowntail and double tail plakat and both were not originally the betta types i was even considering at first lol So whenever i get my 3rd and final betta i want it to be an overly pretty flowy type like a delta or halfmoon, just to be a bit different :P[/quote]

I went into petsmart with full intentions on a half moon, but petsmart seemed to be selling either dying or really sick fish. squirt was just the only one who spoke to me. I'm hoping for a half moon next time, well in a year or so xD
Old 08-24-2012, 11:48 AM   #25 
HopeNicholson

Yea theres a Petsmart much closer to my house then the Petco, but my friend works at the Petco. Plus when i went into Petsmart 2 weeks ago they had a very small uninteresting selection of bettas.......i felt bad about them :/ But the Petco my friend works at always has an amazing selection and they are always so healthy!

But yea my first fish was going to be a veiltail or halfmoon but my friend somehow convinced me on a crowntail we found in the back (i had almost no interest in the crowntails at that time too). But im glad i got him......hes already such a spoiled fish lol
Old 08-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #26 
HopeNicholson

And yea i set my betta limit to 3 at a time, got my 2nd yesterday and my 1st about 2 weeks ago. Im hoping that i wont get the urge for a 3rd and final one so soon.....but since i already have a name picked out for a 3rd im sure it'll only be a matter of time before i snatch another up. Annnd seeing how im going to Petco today to get Heimdall a tank i might find one exactly like i found Heimdall.

If i do find a 3rd one though i'll have to let my friend know so she can put him in the back and/or pick it up for me sometime :)

Never thought i was a fish person until this month! lol Man oh man.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:57 PM   #27 
Alcemistnv

I got Buddha 7 months ago, so its been awhile. Its been about 2 1/2 weeks with Pudge. I was either going to keep Pudge alone.because of the incident with Buddha, but hey, I spent like $30 extra just to put two fish in that tank xD