Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-24-2012, 08:51 PM   #1 
PaulO

Question How to...divider?

YAY!!! I'm finally getting my 10 gallon and gonna set it up BUT...I need help on how to make a divider. I could purchase one from the store but I just want to make sure that the divider is too small and snug for any bettas to sneak through and cause mischief. So if anyone could post instructions or a re-direct to a thread with instructions I would REALLY appreciate it. Thanks

P.s. also tips on how to seed the nitrogen cycle are appreciated. I have API Quickstart so is that ok? Also I will be using the gravel from a previous seeded tank and if anyone has any tips on how I could possibly use seeded cartridges too help introduce bb to the tank that would be awsome.
Thanks Guys!!! man I am WAY TOO excited right now :P
PaulO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:57 PM   #2 
megaredize

Best instructions on how to make a divider http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/d...ividers-21866/
megaredize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:59 PM   #3 
megaredize

oh and the quick start should be okay and if you have used cartridges what i would do is slice them open to get the carbon out because the carbon is probably past it's prime and just slide the pad into your new filter. you can even cut it down to fit properly
megaredize is offline   Reply With Quote