Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-26-2012, 03:04 PM   #7121 
Suki

I also really like the bridge in your tank Seki!
I wish I can have a huge tank, and decorate it beautifully... but don't have space, maybe in my own house one day
Suki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 03:09 PM   #7122 
Seki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
I also really like the bridge in your tank Seki!
I wish I can have a huge tank, and decorate it beautifully... but don't have space, maybe in my own house one day
Aw, you can have plenty of fun with smaller tanks, too. Drago is in a 2.5 gallon, and the one I posted pictures of is only 5.5. gallons. Even in my little 2.5 gallon I have a bridge and a couple plants (I couldn't really fit much else, but it still looks nice!). I happen to have space for a separate stand for my fish tanks, but even if I didn't, the 5.5 gallon would still fit on my desk and leave plenty of space for my laptop. You should look into it sometime; maybe you have more space than you think!

Thanks, I really love the bridge, too! It fit so well with the background, I knew I had to have it~
Seki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 03:21 PM   #7123 
Suki

But the ornaments here by us is so expensive, it's not cool

Haha, I do probably have space, but have lots of clutter as well lol, need to clean up, but I can't get to throw away... Will try again some time, but thats only going to lead to more bettas!!
Old 08-26-2012, 03:29 PM   #7124 
Seki

Aw, that's too bad they're so expensive. I go to Petsmart for mine, and they are really not expensive at all. I think the bridge was six bucks and the pagoda was no more than eight. And the little stone lantern was only two bucks!

I know the feeling about clutter. I had to spend a day cleaning before I could get the new stand in here, and then I spent the evening rinsing gravel, rinsing decorations, preparing water, setting up the new filter and whatnot. Fishkeeping is a fun hobby for me, though, so I don't mind devoting a whole day to preparing for a new tank!
Seki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 03:31 PM   #7125 
pyro fiend

suki-only going to lead to more bettas? you have no idea. sence iv joined here. iv had lik 10 bettas.. over half of them died within a month cuz they was in bad conditions for too long :S i have every sized tank immaginable in my basement.. i find it super hard. not to go down and pick up every 5-25 gallon and bring them up here for fish XD thankfully only got 4 tanks sofar.. and 3 bettas.. took me a wiel but im working on a npt/sorority.. takes so much will power -.- lol
pyro fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 03:43 PM   #7126 
Suki

Wow, yeah, thats not so bad, here you would probably pay like R150(18 dollars) for a bridge like that, it's mad.. Need to find a nice cheap shop somewhere.

Lol, I really like bettas, think when I move into my own house, I'll have lots of tanks with bettas.. They are just the best, they are so intelligent, and wants your attention!

I can imagine! Luckily I don't have other tanks, but it's beginning to temp me to buy one when I walk in the pet store! I figure it's not gonna be long before I can't stop it... Bettas are addictive!
Old 08-26-2012, 05:05 PM   #7127 
pyro fiend

wow thats mad prices... but yea i used to look at some of petcos befor i got into them just to see the finnages, and then i finaly rescued my first from walmart.. now.. i think i need BFA/BKA betta fish/keepers annonymous.. LOL
pyro fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:09 AM   #7128 
acadialover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seki View Post
Just set up my new 5.5 gallon. I'm so proud of it, I HAD to share! Now I just need to find my perfect little betta buddy to go inside it~

Sooooo... what do you guys think?
what a totally awesome looking tank , I can tell you put allot of thought into it. Really sweet !
acadialover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:34 AM   #7129 
FlAussieMom

A little sparse at the moment and the filter housing crapped out on me, but I really like the size of this tank. I will be adding some anubis plants and other low tech plants in the next couple of weeks.
FlAussieMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:19 PM   #7130 
Suki

FlAussieMom I love the croc and the blue gravel! That looks soo cool!

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, don'tmindmejustatag, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, ihavetoomanybettas, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank