Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-24-2012, 09:51 PM   #51 
LebronTheBetta
Member
 
LebronTheBetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Leaf View Post
not religion, a country thing.
Oh, whoops. That's not a religion. Haha, stupid me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Leaf View Post
my ex-friends, my other "friend" who wanted to kill me and King Dedede, the internet, my fake sister who tried to "control" me, my principal, some teachers. thats everyone I can think of right now
Come on, think of the bright side. :) Things could've been worse. King Dedede didn't die! :D Don't feel bad, it'll get better. Ignore your "friend". Don't be offended here, you don't even know these people physically! Teachers are a pain in the butt aren't they? ;)

<---Take my avatar for example. I edited a simple picture of Lebron and now it looks freaking awesome. Your life will get better, no worries. Wow, I feel like a counselor right now.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:26 PM   #52 
BettaBaited
New Member
 
BettaBaited's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Nebraska
Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
Come on, think of the bright side. :) Things could've been worse. King Dedede didn't die! :D Don't feel bad, it'll get better. Ignore your "friend". Don't be offended here, you don't even know these people physically! Teachers are a pain in the butt aren't they? ;)
+1.

Elementary school was terrible for me. Junior high was worse. I felt like I had no friends, and some of my teachers were terrible as well. (My parents had to actually threaten the principal one time...) But I think we all go through that 'I am of no worth' stage. Just remember that whatever flaws your parents have (mine have several... lol) they love you.

Friendships at your age are temporary. Actually, friendships in high school are temporary too... but at least in high school you have fun! Just look forward to HS, fun times, better (or at least different) teachers, and being able to do things on your own.

Also, when I started to branch out in HS, I realized that there were actually a lot of people who had wanted to be friends with me, but were too intimidated by my shyness to break the ice. Remember that your peers are just as insecure as you are. They're looking for reassurance too! Use that to your advantage- compliment them when their hair looks nice, or they have cool shoes, or do good on a test. Ask them (non-stalkerish lol) question about thier life- everyone likes to talk about themselves.

Focus on having fun, try not to worry about what people think about you. If you don't like them, why try to impress them? That goes double for people on this forum.

Keep your spirits up!
~BettaBaited
BettaBaited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:52 PM   #53 
Little Leaf
Member
 
Little Leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
Oh, whoops. That's not a religion. Haha, stupid me.



Come on, think of the bright side. :) Things could've been worse. King Dedede didn't die! :D Don't feel bad, it'll get better. Ignore your "friend". Don't be offended here, you don't even know these people physically! Teachers are a pain in the butt aren't they? ;)

<---Take my avatar for example. I edited a simple picture of Lebron and now it looks freaking awesome. Your life will get better, no worries. Wow, I feel like a counselor right now.
lol, it's ok.

and they offend me toooo much, my ex-friend who tried to control me almost forced me to pray to a fake god! COMPLETELY AGAINST MY RELIGION!!!!!!!!
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:53 PM   #54 
Little Leaf
Member
 
Little Leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaBaited View Post
+1.

Elementary school was terrible for me. Junior high was worse. I felt like I had no friends, and some of my teachers were terrible as well. (My parents had to actually threaten the principal one time...) But I think we all go through that 'I am of no worth' stage. Just remember that whatever flaws your parents have (mine have several... lol) they love you.

Friendships at your age are temporary. Actually, friendships in high school are temporary too... but at least in high school you have fun! Just look forward to HS, fun times, better (or at least different) teachers, and being able to do things on your own.

Also, when I started to branch out in HS, I realized that there were actually a lot of people who had wanted to be friends with me, but were too intimidated by my shyness to break the ice. Remember that your peers are just as insecure as you are. They're looking for reassurance too! Use that to your advantage- compliment them when their hair looks nice, or they have cool shoes, or do good on a test. Ask them (non-stalkerish lol) question about thier life- everyone likes to talk about themselves.

Focus on having fun, try not to worry about what people think about you. If you don't like them, why try to impress them? That goes double for people on this forum.

Keep your spirits up!
~BettaBaited
ok,ok and ok
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:51 PM   #55 
Alcemistnv
Member
 
Alcemistnv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Orange/Ulster County, New York
To be honest, you probably have a better life than I ever did. When I was younger, we lived on coins.
Neither parent graduated high school and they had 2 kids. If it wasn't for fate and my dad ggetting a REALLY good job, we'd still be living in a basement.

Things do get better. But sitting on them and moping about them won't make it better at all. Trust me. For someone who has looked for ways to end it all, I can tell you everything gets better. I mean, you're only 10. If you think your life is over now, just wait til you get older.
You're most likely going to need to mature faster than you want, but that's society.
Give it a few years and you'll be in high school thinking about college. And once you're in college, you need to think about a career and moving out.

The problems you have now are minimal, so don't dwell on them and enjoy your life. You're young once.
ts the truth.
Alcemistnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:45 PM   #56 
Little Leaf
Member
 
Little Leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcemistnv View Post
To be honest, you probably have a better life than I ever did. When I was younger, we lived on coins.
Neither parent graduated high school and they had 2 kids. If it wasn't for fate and my dad ggetting a REALLY good job, we'd still be living in a basement.

Things do get better. But sitting on them and moping about them won't make it better at all. Trust me. For someone who has looked for ways to end it all, I can tell you everything gets better. I mean, you're only 10. If you think your life is over now, just wait til you get older.
You're most likely going to need to mature faster than you want, but that's society.
Give it a few years and you'll be in high school thinking about college. And once you're in college, you need to think about a career and moving out.

The problems you have now are minimal, so don't dwell on them and enjoy your life. You're young once.
ts the truth.
thanks, these speeches really help
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:47 PM   #57 
Little Leaf
Member
 
Little Leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
this random... mini speech i made is in my signature! please read it??
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:49 AM   #58 
Little Leaf
Member
 
Little Leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
-I'm SOOO bored, I'm gonna say a random thing-

Sometimes, I party rock with my fish XD
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:53 AM   #59 
Little Leaf
Member
 
Little Leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
I wonder what happened to project Aquatic Attention?

Oh well.

-I don't want a 10 gallon tank with filter and heater (AND maybe a divider) on my b-day, I want it now, I DONT WANT MY BETTAS TO SUFFER ANY LONGER.-
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:46 PM   #60 
Little Leaf
Member
 
Little Leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
I. Can't. Take. Anymore. Insults!!!! It's enough!! I'm trying my best to take care of my bettas, ok?! I know!! I've had enough!! Just stop!!

>.<
' '
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
$40? buy a fecking heater, arteries!!, eating, tee hee., want to go mess with tags, watermelons

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LBF's Journal LittleBettaFish Journals 12 08-07-2012 03:51 AM
Pog's journal. Pogthefish Journals 8 07-12-2012 03:59 PM
Journal: Take 2 shadowpony Journals 4 07-04-2012 08:37 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.