Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Contests
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 01:07 PM   #171 
TheCrabbyTabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by aokashi View Post
I think those running the contest don't want to have finers pointed at them because they havnt finished :( But we just want to know if the results are doable D: waiting forever is sooo much worser than having no contest winners for the pet class. If we're told..."pet class will not be judged" or something, everyone will be like, oh well, next time then :)
*points fingers at them aggressively*

At least tell us if the pet class won't be judged. Its just beyond rude and inconsiderate to leave us hanging.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:17 PM   #172 
ao
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcemistnv View Post
How was the first class? :D

I was supposed to have 2, but I dropped one because I can't afford it at the moment :/
It was epic as usual like ... "heres project 1 and 2 for this class, and since I love this class so much, I'm giving you all next monday off! no need to thank me, you will just have to work doubly hard" etc.

3 classes today :/ and fridays
2 on tues and wed
1 on thurs D:

thats.....30hr/week T_T
Old 08-27-2012, 01:30 PM   #173 
Alcemistnv

oh wow D:

I have 1 class on Monday and Wednesday, and 2 every other day. It would have been 3 on thursday but the art class got dropped. So now I'm down to 13 credits...again.. I'm going to graduate in another 5 years I swear Dx

But good luck!!!!
Old 08-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #174 
ao
TFK Moderator

Lolol. thanks.

yeah, I think I'm the crazy asian that likes to take as many credits as I can... :/ gotta get my money's worth of education.
I've been taking 20-20.5 credits every semester so far.
I guess thats where bettas come in. distraction and stress relief.
I was extremely entertained by Kuro this morning right after I switched his light on, he was all bleary eyed and couldn't find his way into the feeding cup.

He was like all... Where am i??? XD too cute
Old 08-27-2012, 01:51 PM   #175 
dramaqueen
Banned

20 credits per semester? Sheesh, I could hardly handle 15.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:53 PM   #176 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
Well, the users who are supposed to be judging this three ring curcuis are logging on but interestingly, choosing not to respond to this thread. Maybe its my overactive and super paranoid imagination at work, but dare I say it? I think so. They might just be avoiding this thread.

Curiouser and curiouser.....

Methinks that they are stalling. Or my brain is on uoverdrive in its super delusional paranoia.
There are several people stalking this thread but not commenting on anything.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:58 PM   #177 
Thrifty Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
There are several people stalking this thread but not commenting on anything.

Do you mean judges or other members?

I don't mean to be a stalker, I just don't know what to say. Every time someone leaves a comment I get an email so I just come to check if the results are up yet.
Old 08-27-2012, 02:05 PM   #178 
dramaqueen
Banned

Both. Lol I know some people are checking because they want to see the results like I do.
Old 08-27-2012, 02:06 PM   #179 
bahamut285

This is turning into a chat/offtopic thread now? Or bumping it unnecessarily?

The last I heard about this contest was that all the "judges" eventually got lazy and dropped out of judging, and the only people left were BL2033 and Sincerely. Even the OP dropped out. The last time OP (Whittni) signed online was the 13th of August, which is two weeks ago today. Either something happened in their life to prevent them from signing on or checking in on this contest, or they simply just didn't have the dedication to something they started.

I'm subscribed to this thread because I also have an entry in the pet class. I don't appreciate getting unnecessary emails from chatter. If this thread gets updated then it will. If not, then just cut your losses and move on with your life. It's not like this was some official IBC contest in which you paid money to enter, or you are expecting a monetary prize. While I agree that them taking this extended period of time doing "judging" without any update is rather rude of them, making sarcastic comments and extended drumrolls isn't really the most mature way to handle something like this...
Old 08-27-2012, 02:13 PM   #180 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aokashi View Post
Lolol. thanks.

yeah, I think I'm the crazy asian that likes to take as many credits as I can... :/ gotta get my money's worth of education.
I've been taking 20-20.5 credits every semester so far.
I guess thats where bettas come in. distraction and stress relief.
I was extremely entertained by Kuro this morning right after I switched his light on, he was all bleary eyed and couldn't find his way into the feeding cup.

He was like all... Where am i??? XD too cute
I hate when they act like they're dead when they're really in a deep sleep. Lol
Closed Thread

Tags
betta show ibc, critiques