Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-27-2012, 05:12 PM   #1 
TheDevonFox

Thumbs up Suggestions of Fish Decor Websites?

Hey guys!

I got myself a few fishie the other day! His name is Doom, and I'm looking to revamp his tank. (It was decorated for my recent fish, Loki, who recently passed away...)

In particular, I'm looking for a big, grey castle for him. Does anyone know of a good website where I can find one for a reasonable price that's big enough to fit in his 5 gallon tank?

I appreciate any help I can get!
TheDevonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:10 PM   #2 
ktlelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevonFox View Post
Hey guys!

I got myself a few fishie the other day! His name is Doom, and I'm looking to revamp his tank. (It was decorated for my recent fish, Loki, who recently passed away...)

In particular, I'm looking for a big, grey castle for him. Does anyone know of a good website where I can find one for a reasonable price that's big enough to fit in his 5 gallon tank?

I appreciate any help I can get!
Well, I know wal-mart has a castle that a 5 gallon could handle. There's two types; a red roof or a blue roof. My boyfriend bought me one, and I was scared my boy would get stuck in it or get scratched in the inside of it, so it now sits on a shelf as decoration...lol.
ktlelia is offline   Reply With Quote