Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-27-2012, 08:57 PM   #46191 
Sakura8

That sounds awesome, Relic. Can't wait for pics of the fish.

Haha, Bekah, so do I.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:59 PM   #46192 
Aahnay

Relic, you put that wood in the tank and just got it yesterday? is it safe? hahahaha lord of the rings! sorry just popped into my head that scene, lol.

jungle val? nice, i want some twisty stuff but at ebay its 15 bucks plus shipping, just for like 5 pieces or something.

Poor cat and dog. I cant imagine a foster parent just talking the dog for a walk and not taking the cat to the vet? It could also be a spine injury. Sometimes kittens just go limp, but afterwards they are normal, quicker. There could be a punctured lung from a tooth bite and the wound can be hard to find. Hope is better soon.

I have some leaves I just got and can mail you some.. but i think the dried leaves, even after a year would work, may just need to add a few more, like any older herbs and they loose color. Its hard to say how much weaker they would be.

Poor little girl, she really doesnt look well.

One of my new girls? flew out of the water and banged into my finger when i put her pellets in for lunch today! She hit hard. I hope she is ok, I guess ill drop it from a much higher level. Both the wmart girls are jumpers.. I had only seen the other one jump never this one.

Olympia, if the seal is gone run to .. oh you can.. well you can make a new seal for it from seal blank sheets.. i dont know the real name, but its reddish and about a 4x6" square and really cheap.. found in plumbing departments. oh wait how big is the canister? thats probably not near big enough.

You could use silicon to glue it on, just put on the outside so you can peel it off?
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:59 PM   #46193 
Relic

All the plants in that tank where grown from trimmings and what not of other plants...except for the banana plant..though I do have 2 baby banana plants starting and they should be big enough to put in a tank soon.
Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:00 PM   #46194 
Aahnay

Plants are so expensive, maybe we could all trade some? I dont know is there a trade thread? lol.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:02 PM   #46195 
Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aahnay View Post
Relic, you put that wood in the tank and just got it yesterday? is it safe?
Yeppers...perfectly safe. Usually when I pick up driftwood I just rinse it off and toss it in a tank but this one wasn't as weathered as I like so I boiled it for a few hours,let it pretty much dry then rinsed it with the pressure washer. Should be good go.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:06 PM   #46196 
Sakura8

Aahnay, over in the classified section someone could start a trade thread.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:06 PM   #46197 
Laki

I have all kinds of IAL if you need some Silverfang!!

Poor kitten!! o-o

Everything I tried at DT was delicious. Pom Power on ice might be my favorite cold tea. Buttered Rum and Cocoa Cannela are really good hot. Forever Nuts is also good warm. Sweet Strawberry on ice.

Darnit, now I want tea. I have tea here but I want to go and have the kind folks at DT make it for meeeee.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:12 PM   #46198 
Relic

I have a box of tea here that my family sent me from Germany...I don't know what kind it is, but it's some nasty stuff! So nasty, I thought they where playing a trick on me.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:13 PM   #46199 
djembekah

the Bear Trap tea looks really good...
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:19 PM   #46200 
dramaqueen
Banned

I thought about trying the honeybush tea.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese